Vol. 4.5 Epilogue

End Credit

The ice cream was very delicious. I couldn't forget the sweet, soft, and cold feeling in my mouth. If that man gave me the ice cream, I would go back to White Room instantly.

As Shakespeare said; If I were to eat the ice cream and go to hell. I would. So then I can brag with the devils I saw heaven without even entering it.

I knew why I had to run away from the White Room. I ran away and traveled through the dangerous journey just to meet this fantastic dessert.

If someone blocked me from this precious thing, I would not let him breathe for another minute.

I would spread his leg and blackmail him.

I would trick him to the rooftop and punch him until he understood what was the real violence.

I would use him as a tool until he became useless, then I would banish him.

I would gonna give him up, I would gonna let him down. I would gonna run around and desert him. 

I would gonna make him cry. I would gonna say goodbye. I would gonna tell a lie and hurt him.

I wanted it.

I wanted it now!

Kiyo wanted ice cream----

Wait! I walked to the mirror and looked at my reflection. 

What did I become?

I became the same creature as Horikita Suzune.

No. I wasn't her and never be. I had to hold myself before I transformed into a monster that no one could stop. This world had too many monsters.

I had to stop myself before I fell too deep. 

So I would another----no 5---no 10---Ok. At least 25 ice creams. Then, I would say goodbye to it.

...

It was dark and silent. I walked into the convenience store. My hand shook when I hold the ice cream. My mouth trembled when I said, "Thank you" to the cashier. I saw my face reflected in her eyes. I couldn't believe it was me.

At first, I decided to come back to the room. But I couldn't stand it anymore.

I wanted to eat it, right here, right now.

I crawled into a bush. No one was around there. 

I started to tear the pack and eat the ice cream. One by One. Cone by cone. Stick by a stick.

Finally, it was outed.

And it was the time. 

"Thank you for letting me eat ice cream. " I whispered.

"I won't hunt the hungry pray. " The little voice spoke from behind me.

Shiranami Chihiro walked out of the shadow. She looked at me without any feeling.