Vol. 4.5 Story No. 2 Ichinose Honami and the Chaotic Comic-Con

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka?" I heard someone calling my name from behind. When I looked back, I saw Horikita Manabu walking toward me on the road to the school. Besides him, it was his secretary Tachibana Akane.

"Horikita's Onii-Chan. " I said. I realized he wanted to talk with me about something, so I moved to the tree, covering myself with its shadow. Today was still hot. I didn't want to stand under the sun too long.

 "Ara! This boy is so rude, president!" Tachibana said with a high-pitched voice.

I had met Horikita Manabu two times and Tachibana once. At first, I thought Tachibana would be a serious girl but outside of the council's room, she seemed to be funnier than I thought.

"However, you two don't have any other clothes? Wearing these uncomfortable school's suit like this."

"We need to go to school. The student council's room is being repaired. So we have to visit for checking those stuff." The president explained.

"I think you shouldn't complain about someone else's wearing, young boy. Especially, when you are wearing something like this."

Tachibana looked at me from head to toe.

I could understand her. I also didn't believe that I would wear like the adventurer from some RPG game. I even wore the green clove, which made me feel like I was Chuunibyou.

 I even wore the green clove, which made me feel like I was Chuunibyou

Oh, and I was carrying the sword named Chunchunmaru too.

"It isn't my fault though, Auntie Secretary---"

"Kya!! What did you call me!?"

"So who is the reason for you to wear like this?" Horikita asked ignoring his edgy secretary.

"Honami--Ichiniso Honami. There is Comic-Con at Keyagi mall today. She wants to cosplay but she needs a companion---"

"Is that so?"

Actually, she had other friends to help. But Ryuji was busy dating his girlfriend. Cho, the same as Hirata, was practicing for football high school league. (I heard that Sudo finished his basketball match yesterday.) Chihiro was still injured from Matsushita's attack.

So I was the only one left.

"Hehe. Calling Ichinose-San Honai. You are that close? Maybe being in the same group lighted the old flame, didn't it?" Tachibana said with a smug face.

"I don't know what I should be surprised at between you know and Honami were in the same group or you know I dated her."

Horikita smiled a little bit. "The student council knew everything, Ayanokouji. We also know that your classmate, Hondo, had a very serious constipation problem."

How did he know?

I decided to not ask, the answer might make me paranoid for my whole life.

 "I also know your action in the first semester. Tachibana. " Horikita snapped.