Vol.3 Chapter 1 Aloha, Summer!

Looking upon the horizon, I saw only a plate of water.

The summer wind kissed my face while the pacific ocean was whispering to me. The sea reflected the sunshine, dazzling in my eyes, looked like the diamond under the sea and sky. The salt smell with windblown and The seagull flying to the south proved that we were in the ocean. We were outside of the school, for the first time since April.

The girls were screaming with pleasure and pointed their fingers at the seagull. Ike and Yamauchi were standing at the rail and yelling.

"The ocean! Woo-Hoo!"

Yamauchi turned his face to behind and said;

"Ken, you're lucky that not being expelled. So you can see this sight!"

Although being stirred up by his friend. Sudo Ken wasn't angry like normally.

"The sight of the sea wasn't different from the sight of school or the sight of the street, I was still I no matter being expelled or not. " Sudo said calmly. Literally calmly. (not that Dumbledore's calm.)

Ike and Yamauchi looked at him with surprise before turning their face to me.

"Oi, Ayanokouji. Sudo told us he has to go to your room every day. Why did he change so much? What did you do to him?"

I shrugged my shoulder.

"I just train him to be calmer."

I used the way of Kaizaku to him. Read Vol.2 Chapter 7 for more detail. Anyway, t unbelievably worked. Sudo became calmer. Every time he was angry, he would feel pain in his back. In the end, he became the discreet and calm guy. He started learning Zen's philosophy too.

"Uh, let me test. Sudo, you're the chicken!" Ike used the word that Sudo hated most.

Sudo nodded. "I'm chicken, I'm a pig, I'm a dog and I'm you. Everything was the same."

"So Horikita was the same with Shinohara!" Yamauchi said.

Sudo grabbed his necked.

"No! They weren't the same! If you say it again I will throw you into the sea!"

Ike grabbed Sudo's neck.

"Oi! What's wrong with Shinohara? If you insult her again, I will throw you into the sea."

Sudo smiled.

"Yes, the sea is the same with the land. Everything is everything, and everything is nothing."

Um. He became Zen with everything. Except for Horikita. He still liked Horikita very much. Said about her. I didn't see Horikita since we went on the cruise. I guessed she was in her room. The school gave us a luxurious vacation on the deluxe cruise, and she still lay in her room. What a waste.

"Wow, the sea is wonderful!" 

We looked to the owner of the words. Kushida Kikyo was standing at the deck. She reminded me of the angel or the mermaid sculpture on the prow. She smiled was as bright as the sun. Everyone, not only a boy, looked at her with passion.

"Ah!" Ike shouted. "Kushida-Chan was so pretty! Why Horikita-Chan wasn't here!?" He wailed.

Yamauchi shook his head with regret. "Where was Sakura-Chan? If we saw her at the desk, she won't lose to Kushida-Chan for sure."

Ike looked at his friend with curiosity. "Hm. You don't like Kushida-Chan anymore?"

"Yes, I like Sakura now. Think about her breast, it was double bigger than Kushida-Chan! Her face was very pretty too! Don't you think so?"