Vol. 6 Chapter 6 Shiina

"Kiyotaka. Harder. Harder. Faster!"

"I'm trying...Ah...Ah..Ah."

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Hit it hard!!!"

"Ah...Ah...Ah. I finish, I finish."

"Give me that white cream!"

After hitting the ingredient in the bowl (including the yolk, milk, lemonade, and butter) harder and faster, they started to mix and became the white-yellow cream. I was quite proud of myself. It wasn't bad for the first time doing dessert. I sent the cream to Karuizawa who took the next step.

From another side of the cooking classroom, Mori who was dealing with the albumen looked at us with an awkward feeling.

"Did you say it on purpose?" She asked.

"I don't know what are you talking about Mori-San". Karuizawa answered while sifting the flour.

"Anyway, thank you for teaching me to cook waffles". I said.

Mori smiled and nodded with pleasure.

"If I can help Ayanokouji-Kun a bit, it's always fine!"

She blushed a little and continued her job.

Karuizawa looked at our classmates with curiosity.

"So she still crashes on you? I think she's going out with Sotomura-Kun".

"It's just the first step of their relationship. Don't too rush. Say Karuizawa. Aren't you still dating Hirata? Being alone with another guy after school finishes like this. What a bad girl you are." Why did I sound like the NTRers from that hentai?

Karuizawa frowned and punched my shoulder.

"Moe! Mori-San is here too!" She said with red cheeks. "More than that, this is for our class."

The last sentences were said with a trembling sound and I could relate to her.

Since Moonshine was closed. Horikita was lack waffles.

She couldn't control herself and started to buy every waffle from the convenience stores and Keyagi malls. But she ate all of it in one day and said that it couldn't compare to Moonshine's.

Her waffle demand was so high until the waffle's price was extremely increasing and the waffle was in short supply. Nagumo Miyabi had to handle the waffle crisis. He ordered a ton of waffles from outside the school to relieve the situation. However, it was out of stock on the first day. And too much importing caused a big deficit. 

The black market appeared this time. The smuggled waffles were bought at a high price. But it couldn't fix anything. 

A guy from class B sold the bunch of waffles but she found out it was a lemon pan, not waffles. She broke into his room. And that guy was in Hazama-Sensei's care right now.

Her behavior was a big problem for our class too.

She became irritable, grumpy, and sometimes, started yelling nonsense words. Yesterday, when we learned about the cooking history. Sensei showed us the picture of waffles. Horikita jumped into her desk and attacked the teacher. I heard he just resigned this morning. God bless his soul.

Therefore, I had to cook waffles for Horikita to make her stay calm until Moonshine opened again. At first, Hirata wanted to do this himself. But Karuizawa convinced him that his responsibility to teach all study groups was enough.

Mori was the best about cooking dessert so I asked her to help. Besides her, Sato and Matsushita offer their help too.

"Ayanokouji-Kun!"