Vol. 3 Chapter 11 Secret

"Ayanokouji-Kun."

I was walking to the forest when Hirata called me. Although it wasn't shown on my face, I was scared till death because of it.

"Ayanokouji-Kun, can we talk for a minute?" Our class leader asked.

"Sure, what's up?" I turned my face to him and hid my sweaty hand in my pocket.

Hirata came closer with softly smile. 

Shit---Smile?

"Please, Hirata. I will do whatever you want me to do!" I said with instinct. Hirata raised his eyebrows with confusion.

"Hm. What are you talking about, Ayanokouji-Kun?"

"Oh, so you won't threaten me or something?"

"Of course, not! I just want you to help something."

I sighed with relief. I thought Matsushita and Chihiro gave me PTSD. Every time I saw something like softly smiling, I became panicked that that smile owner would do something scary. I would never trust a friendly smile anymore.

"So what do you want me to help?"

"Um. I want you to investigate this case. " Hirata said. "The underwear thief."

I was surprised that Hirata asked. After I thought again, it was kinda made sense. As long as we couldn't find the culprit, our class would still break. Hirata who loved his class more than his wife would never let it happen.

"Hm. Why do you have to ask me?"

"Because you and I are the only ones who can cross among two sides. Since I will be very busy. I think you can find the evidence easier than me."

Understandable. There was no reason to deny so I nodded as accept. Hirata almost jumped after I did.

"Thank you, Ayanokouji-Kun. Thank you so much!" Hirata seemed to be as happy as he won the lottery. "Oh, if you know who is the culprit, don't tell anyone. Tell me first." 

If the culprit was in our classroom, the cleavage would get worse. In that case, Hirata might want to solve everything silently.

"Okay. But don't hope too much. " I said.

Hirata smiled and walked back to the camp.

I waited until He was gone before sighing with relief.

I took Karuizawa's out of my pocket. It was dirty because of mud. I wonder if I should tell him about this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Along the side of the river, from headwater to downstream, was dominated by our class. So no one but class D could use it. This was the best place for washing the stolen panties.

After finishing the tents moving, I went to find the panties that I threw away. And find out it was covered by mud and soil. I decided to wash it.

Why did I have to do it?

I wanted to do some good things, because since we started the exam. I did a lot of sin. Participating in Koenji's murder, lying to everyone about him, hitting those class E, and of course, hiding the truth about this underwear.

Oh shit, Was I that bad?

-10000000 social credit---I mean Poonya.

I sat on the riverside and then I just realized that I didn't have any washing powders. Ah, what idiot am I?

"It isn't like the washing powders will flow from nowhere. " I mumbled.

Then, I saw something floating along the river.