Vol.2 Chapter 5 Crime and Punishment

"Why do I have to go to the trial with Sudo-Kun?" 

Horikita said when I asked her.

"Ichinose said Sudo is too testy, although we're advantageous now, Sudo's behavior could make it worse, so we need someone who calm and smart enough to deal with him."

I explained.

Horikita looked at me with suspense.

"Why do you look close to Ichinose soon?" She asked. I flinched and scratched my head.

"We just hung out sometimes, you know? As a friend."

"I'm really surprised that you have a friend from a different class, and she is the popular one."

"Oi, Why do you say like I'm a loser who can't find any friend?"

"Yes, you are." Horikita grabbed the waffle into her bag and walked back to the dorm. I followed her.

"I think it's necessary for me to being Sudo's babysitter. But I think I need you too."

Horikita needs me? That was surprising, But I already had a girlfriend. So I answered her.

"Sorry, Horikita. You're pretty but too scary for me, find someone else, someone who is as scary as you." Maybe Kushida. Ike would love it.

I felt the flying compass flew shave my crotch.

"You didn't mean in that way, I see." I rubbed my crotch, my T-rex was almost extinct.

"You're hiding your ability, Ayanokouji-Kun. I need you to help me and Sudo."

"I never hide anything, Horikita." Except for the truth about my girlfriend. "All of the genius stuff you think I do, it's nothing but coincidence."

Horikita sighed. "You're the worst liar. Ayanokouji-Kun."

"Think what you want. " I surrendered. "I will go with you this Tuesday, okay?"

Then, I realized that I forgot my phone at Moonshine, so I told Horikita.

"Horikita, I will go back to the Moonshine to find my phone, you can go first."

"I never said I will wait for you." She said coldly.

"What harsh. Anyway, if you met a little girl with short hair asking for me. Just tell her, I am at the supermarket."

I said and ran away, left Horikita stood with confusion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horikita sighed, Ayanokouji was the weird guy. She couldn't understand any of his moves.

She walked to the dorm, the night came, the moon rises.

On the way. Back to the dorm, she saw someone.

It's a girl with a little figure. She was standing in the last light of day.

Horikita recognized something.

The ninth mystery of ANHS.

Although she didn't interest in supernatural things, she heard about it from her classmate's chit-chat.

Originally, there was only 7 mystery. But since this term started, there are 3 more.

The ghost with diarrhea in the toilet.

The crawling boy who sniff.

The little girl in the dark.

The legend said this little girl would appear in the twilight. She would ask anyone who found her about someone. If you don't answer her, she will start telling you the weird tale about the girl who was spirited away. She will spoil you about that anime movie.