Vol.3 Chapter 5 Visiting

The sun has raised beyond the tree when we reach class C's beach. I and Horikita's eyes opened wide when we saw it. There was a temporary toilet and bathroom, A big tent, barbeque-making set, deck chairs, parasols, jetski, snack, drink, and food.

This wasn't the survival camp at all. It looked kike class C was in their normal vacation. 

"What are they thinking?" Horikita mumbled.

The class C's members were funny at the sea. I heard the laugh's sound from find. Then, I saw a male walking toward us.

"Are you from class D?" He asked.

Horikita nodded.

"Ryuen-San invited you to meet him. " He said and spread his hand to the boy who lay down on the deck chair aside the sea.

"Using his classmate as a messenger. Feel like a king. What do you think?" Horikita said.

"If he is the same man that I have met, this's his way. "

"Have you met him?"

"I think so, he threatened me for toilet paper."

When we reached him the man who seem to be the leader of class C. Ryuen turned his face to us. He wore only swimming pants.

"Well, well. You come to my place because you want to see me? What's your business, Kuku?" He asked.

"You seem to be so happy, huh. Using points extravagantly like this."

"Hey. This is our summer vacation. Nothing wrong with buying a little happiness, Kuku."

Horikita looked at Ryuen with suspicion. This was understandable. We had been told many times that the guy named Ryuen Kakeru was the dangerous man.  But in front of us, he was nothing but the luxury air head man who uses the points without thinking---

, wasn't he?

"We are in the test if you forget," Horikita said.

"Kuku. Are you helping me?" Ryuen grinned while holding a bottle on the floor. "Damn. It wasn't cold anymore. Oi, Ishizaki, came here. Kuku."

I remembered him. Ishizaki was the guy who argued with Sudo back then. Ishizaki ran across the beach to Ryuen. He sat on the sand, seeming to be fear of his leader.

"Y--Yes. Ryuen-San."

Ryuen threw the bottle at Ishizalki's head. "Get me a new cold bottle. Hurry up, Kuku."

"Y--Yes, Ryuen-San."

Ishizaki ran to the tent and delve into the chilled bucket. 

Ryuen laughed and turned his face to us. "Like you see. I don't care about this test in the first place. We didn't lose all class points in the first month like you. Kuku."

Although it's pain. But Ryuen was right. They didn't need points as much as us. Other class's handicap made us have to do everything to chase them. Even you put the class's competition aside. Our 8700 points didn't enough for most of us.

Horikita sighed. "What childish thinking. Ryuen-Kun, isn't it? How many points do you use for this entertainment?"

Ryuen didn't answer her immediately but shouted to Ishizaki instead.

"Oi, Ishizaki! Where is my water!?"

"Here, Ryuen-San. " Ishizaki ran back with the new bottle. He sent it to his boss. But as soon as Ryuen got it, he threw it at Ishizaki immediately.

"What the hell, Kuku? I told you to get the cold bottle, Kuku. Which part that you don't understand, Kuku?"

"B--But, Ryuen-San---"