[Halloween Special] Rules Horror: Welcome to the classroom of the defect.

Author's note: I knew it's too late. But I want to give you a Halloween special. At first, I thought to write about the murder on the island. But I don't want a cute girl to die anymore. Another hurt me too much. Then, I got the idea while writing Ibuki's first meeting scene. I'm inspired by subreddit r/Ruleshorror. This was the rule for joining the classroom of the defect.

r/Ruleshorror Posted by u/Ibumio 5 minutes ago 

I got lost on my summer vacation and I was helped by the weird schoolmate

I'm studying at a school in Tokyo, Japanese. We are separated into 4 classes. I'm in class C. 

Last summer, my school took us on a summer vacation on the island. I argued with my class leader, he punched me in the face. So I was very angry and left my class.

I was too careless. When I came into the forest, I didn't know where I should go.

Around 3 p.m. There was a three-man from class D who found me. Their name is Y, I, and A. They asked me why I was there. I told them. Y and I pitied me so they told me that I could live with class D for a while.

Since I had no place to go, I agreed with them. Therefore, I walked to their camp with them.

On the way. A gave me a piece of paper.

"What's it?" I asked him.

"Look by yourself," He said in a monotone voice. "And do what it said, or you'll regret sure."

I was confused but I started reading it;

Welcome to the classroom of defects.

You're the lucky one who'll join class 1-D for a week on this island. But please remember. If you don't keep the rule, someone bad will happen to you for sure.

1. Don't trust anyone. Class D is full of defects. You don't know what they will do. Don't trust anyone even Hirata.

2. Hirata Yousuke is the class leader, he will help you whatever you ask. If you have a problem, don't mind asking him for help. But like the first rule said, don't trust him. 

3. Although it's almost impossible. Hirata can angry. But for your sake, don't make him angry. If you did, Hirata will torture you until you listen to his words and become a good student

4. An easy way to make him angry is talking about his old friend and suicide or bullying. Now you know what you should avoid.

5. Hirata is still the kindest guy in your class. If you don't make him angry, there'll be no problem. But if you do, run as fast as you can and pray for the god. This is the last way.

6. If you are a woman. Don't say anything with Ike Kanji, Yamauchi Haruki, and Sudo Ken. Also known as the idiot trio.

7. No matter what your sex is. You should avoid Sudo Ken. He is easily angry. And when he's angry, he can destroy everything. The good news is although Sudo is easily angry, his fist is less hurt than Hirata's. And he is the most reasonable one in the idiot trio.

8. Ike Kanji and Yamauchi Haruki are the top-tier danger for all women. Don't let your guard down when they're around.

9. If your breast is bigger more than size C. You should stop it with the fabric. Make it as small as you can. If you're lucky, it won't provoke Yamauchi.