Vol.2 Chapter 0 The monologue of Ike Kanji

What is your favorite thing?

Someone said raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright coppers kettles, warm woolen mittens, or brown paper packages tied up with string.

But the girls are my favorite thing.

The girls are the most precious creatures in the world.

They are beautiful and patient. They bear the pain from pregnancy and maternity. Every month they ache till death because of their period.

We were all born from the girl.

The girls are the mother of humanity.

They protect us, raise us and teach us about how to be men. Without them, humanity will be destroyed.

Yes, they are freaking cute!

That's the reason that I praise them. I can do everything for a girl. 

My philosophy is simple, Simp.

Save them.

Impress them.

Make them happy.

Praise them.

I used to think I want to occupy my favorite thing. I want to occupy some girl. I want to have a girlfriend.

The girlfriend is my happiness.

That's why I trying to find someone all the time.

I met my first love when I was 2 months.

I confessed to her but her answer is Goo-goo Ga-Ga. Why did she sing Queen's song?

I've confessed my love many times. But the results are always a failure.

When I started the high-school. I met my destiny again. Her name was Kushida Kikyo.

My angel, she was kind and care for everyone. She was cute and cheerful. 

If my favorite thing is girl, Kushida-Chan was my most favorite, until now and forever.

I think I want her to be my girlfriend. But then I realized I'm not worth enough for her. No man is worthy enough for her.

I doubt myself, what do I actually want?

And that day. That kissing.

Horikita-Chan was the one who get that kiss.

She was prideful and bad-talk. But she was beautiful and smart. Kushida-Chan is cute. Horikita-Chan is beautiful.

When their lips kissed each other. My heart was in pain.

Not the pain from sad, But it beat so hard until I hurt.

I felt happy!

I thought to myself.

And then, I attained it!

The two best things in the world are girls and love.

What is better than a girl? 2 girls.

And what is better than 2 girls? 2 girls that love each other!

I knew from that day. It was in my body all the time but I never realized it.

I promised myself, I would make Kushida-Chan and Horikita-Chan Love each other no matter what.

Although it costs my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's why I called you, Ayanokouji. " Ike told me after he talked about himself.

We were in his room. He called me to his room a half-hour ago.

"I don't understand yet. " I said.

"I want you to make Kushida-Chan and Horikita-Chan date each other. " Ike told his objective.

I sighed.

"No, thank you. Goodbye. "