Vol.4 Chapter 2 Zodiac Test

I reached the second floor five minutes before 6 P.M.

There were a few students in the corridors, they appeared and went into the other rooms. I assumed that each student had to go to a different room.

I knocked on the 204 room door and opened it after hearing permission from someone in the room.

In that room, Mashima-Sensei, class A's homeroom teacher, was waiting for me. In front of him, two students were sitting on chairs. Two chairs beside them were still empty.

"Uwa. It's you. Kiyotaka-Dono. " Doctor said. Yukimura looked at me as considering.

"What a weird group. Don't you think so, Ayanokouji?" He said.

I shrugged my shoulder and sat near Doc. Until now, Mashima-Sensei hadn't said anything. He was reading something in his hand with a serious face. It must be an important paper about our education----

"Come on. Bel-Kun. Don't lose that shitty minotaur. " Suddenly, Mashima-Sensei mumbled something that I didn't expect.

I and Doc looked at each other with confusion.

"Pardon, Master?" Doc spoke out.

Mashima-Sensei turned his face to us and realized he just said something that he didn't want to say.

"Did you hear something?"

I hid my hand immediately.

"Are you reading---Danmachi, sir?" Doc asked.

Mashima-Sensei opened his eyes widely and looked around. "No girl around here, good." He mumbled. "Yes."

"Oh, you read the light novel too, sir!?" Doc asked excitedly.

Mashima-Sensei looked another way, trying to hide his shame.

"Yes. Is there a problem?"

"No way. Master!! I don't understand those people who think being weeb is bad!! You don't have to shame, sir. I'm weeb too!"

The teacher seemed to be excited to hear that. "Really? Oh, thank god! I think we will have only a genius mastermind in this school. I can't talk about my hobby with anyone!" 

I understood him, I couldn't find any normal student in this school. They always were the monster who could kill you whenever you were careless.

"So do you read Danmachi?" Mashima-Sensei asked.

"Yes, Master!!"

"Good! I want someone to talk about!! I don't understand why Bel-Kun has to fall in love with Ais! Isn't Hestia the best girl?"

"I don't understand him either. But Master, I had to say. Ryu is the best girl!"

"That Kuudere elf at the bar? Nah, the big boob loli is the best invention of humanity! She is the best!"

I didn't read Danmachi so I had no idea what were they talking about. I looked at Yukimura for help. He might be the last one in this room that was a normie.

But---

"Ais is the best. " He said softly.

Doc and Mashima turned their face to him. "Pardon?"

"Look, guy. Ais is very lovely. Hestia is like Bel's mother or big sister! Go reading Sword Oritaria. You will see her charm!"

The debate about who was the best girl continued for a while. I didn't read a single letter in that light novel. But I thought I knew everything about it.