Vol.2 Chapter 10 Epilogue

After that day, everyone knew that I dated Ichinose and had already broken up.

Sudo walked toward me as soon as I appeared in the class the next day.  At first, I thought he would thank me to help him.

But----

"Ayanokouji! Are you dating Ichinose!?"

"If you asked, Did I date Ichinose? I would answer yes. " I said. "We broke up yesterday."

"Yamauchi told us. How idiot are you? You left Ichinose for someone like Sakura?"

"That's rude. Sudo. And the truth is----"

I told Sudo about what really happened. Sudo looked at me with disbelief.

"That girl---" He meant Chihiro. "is so scary."

"No! Don't say that!" Ike came from nowhere. I and Sudo flinched.

"W--What? Kanji! Where have you been!?" Sudo yelled. "You disappeared for 7 chapters! Chabashira-Sensei almost called the police to find you!"

"W--Wait. I disappeared for 7 chapters. And she hasn't called the cop yet?" Ike sighed. "Forget it. Don't dare call Shiranami Chihiro scary!"

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I praised her now. " Ike whispered. "I have investigated the cultural smell for a week. And I can tell you, my friend, I can smell it from Shiranami-Chan. The greatest smell of all times!"

The girls in the class walked away from Ike with scared. But he still didn't realize it. 

"I'm glad you broke up with Ichinose-San, Ayanokouji. " Ike padded my shoulder. "Sometimes, we need to sacrifice the man to plant the lily."

I didn't understand him, I tried to not understand him. I decided to stop the conversation and walked to my desk. 

On the way, I glared at Sukura's table. She hadn't come yet. I was afraid that she was too scared to come.

"Good morning, Horikita. " I greeted my neighbor, she was reading Anna Karenin. This girl really liked the Russian novel.

"Do you date with Ichinose-San?" She asked me as soon as I sat down.

"Until yesterday, yes. Why? Are you jealous?"

I had prepared myself for the flying compass, so I didn't surprised anymore when it came. 

But the Bang sound, I didn't prepare for it.

When they heard that sound, everyone in the classroom became panicked. Yamauchi held his bat tight. Doctor collapsed. Miyake Akito from the archer club drew his bow and yelled. "Everybody, head down!"

"What the---!?" I stood up. "Now, are you trying to kill me with the gun!?"

Horikita's face was serious than normal. 

"No, you idiot. Look!"

She pointed to the wall.