Vol. 3 Chapter 13 Horikita Suzune needs no friend.

I walked through the forest while feeling the rain on my shoulder.

My face didn't show any emotion. I walked without any hesitation. It looked like I knew what every single step led me to. Yeah, how badass was I? Running into the dark forest while it was raining. Show no fear. Was my name Allan Quarterman or something?

But the truth was---

"Where the hell am I?" I moaned.

I was trapped in this forest for an hour. And I didn't know how to get out.

Seriously, kid. No matter how cool it looks. Don't jump into the forest on a rainy night without a map, a compass (that used to tell the direction, not to draw a circle), or a flashlight. Unless you were the cold-blood monster with the T-Rex who was trained from the secret organization for dominating and ruling Japan.

Of course, I had nothing like that monster. (cough--Except T-Rex part--cough. It was my little---no--big--really big pride.) But I have no choice but to do this because Horikita ran into the forest to chase Ibuki. I worried about her so I followed her.

But when things turned on like this, I started worrying about myself more.

"Oi, Horikita. Where are you?" I yelled but no one replied.

This was bad. About ten minutes ago, I heard the explosion's sound and the dragon falling from the sky. After making sure that I didn't take LSD by chance, I decided to go straight in that direction. I was afraid that something would happen to her. 

I prayed that my concern wasn't true.

I looked around, it was very hard since this forest was too dark. But then---

"A--"

I felt dizzy, maybe because of turning my head too fast. I lost my balance and fell on the floor.

Then, I felt something soft under my body.

"Ayano---Kouji---Kun." That thing whispered like it didn't have any power left. "Get out of me----"

"Horikita!" I called her name with happiness. But because I moved carelessly, my knee pressed on her belly and made her moan with pain. "Sorry, Horikita."

I moved out of her and held her to sit. Horikita opened her eye slowly. "It's really you. No one will fall on the girl every two minutes except you."

"Ah, say what you want if I don't fall on you, I will never find you."

This was the first time that the H.A.R.E.M. protagonist's skill could do something more than satisfy my demand. 

"What happened?" I asked her.

"I fight with Ibuki-San and lost..." Her eyes opened wide. "Wait. She stole my keycard! Where is my key card?"

While Horikita looked around panicky. I saw something laying on the floor beside her. 

I picked it up, it was a keycard.

"Here." I handed it to her.

"Why it is here?" She mumbled with confusion. "Ibuki-San waited for six days for stealing it. Why she leave it here---"

Before she could finish her line, her face showed out her pain. The girl fell to the floor but I could take her.

"Are you okay?"

"My head----it's pain---" Her voice was trembling. And then, I discovered something that might be more impossible than the unicorn's existence.

Horikita's tear.