Vol. 4 Chapter 3 Rabbit Group

"Katsuragi, Ryuen, Kushida, Hirata, Ryuji, and other NPCs? This is a group of death. "

I said to Horikita who was enjoying her breakfast.

"Right? I felt like someone was designed everything to come out like this." 

Horikita, Hirata, and Kushida were in the Dragon group with the important people from other classes. These three weren't normal people too.

"Maybe it's just a coincidence. " I said.

"Threw everything to the fate again, Ayanokouji-Kun. "

"Well, although there are these people in your group. But don't forget that Honami was in my group too. " I pointed out.

Ichinose Honami was the leader of class B. In fact, Ryuji was like her sidekick.

"Say, Ayanokouji-Kun. What do you think of your group?" Horikita asked.

"Otaku, gal, male version of you, my ex-girlfriend, the thief. Well, what a dream group. " I answered her. 

The girl shrugged her shoulder. "You will handle it anyway."

At 08.00 o'clock. Our phone rang out at the same time.

I took my phone out of my pocket as well as Horikita's.

We looked at each other eyes and knew we were thinking in the same way.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" I said and extended my hand to her.

Horikita who showed me her phone raised her eyebrows.

"What are you doing?"

"You look at me, I think you want to play rock, paper, scissors."

"What? I think you will show me your email as I do!"

"Oh, I see. Sorry."

I showed her my email and looked at hers.

Horikita's email: According to the fair allotment, you aren't chosen to be VIP. Please do the group activity by realizing that you are the member of the group challenging the test. The test will begin at 13.00. The member of the Dragon group, please be together at the dragon's room on the second floor.

My email: According to the fair allotment, you are chosen to be VIP. Please do the group activity by realizing that you are the member of the group challenging the test. The test will begin at 13.00. The member of the Hare group, please be together at the hare's room on the second floor.

Horikita raised her eyes and looked at me.

"So you are the VIP?"

"Yes. Ayanolucky. " I said with my monotone voice.

"Good. This means you have a chance to get many personal points."

"I think I'm rich now."

Horikita grabbed my hand and looked at me with cute eyes.

"Ayanokouji-Kun---" She said with a sweet voice.

Wait, Horikita was that kind of girl that want to date a rich guy?

Her hand grabbed harder until I exclaimed with pain.

"Please remember, if you make our class lose 50 points, I will use all effort to make sure that you won't find any piece of happiness in this school anymore."

Trust me, ma'am. Being with you, I had no clue what happiness was.

...