Vol. 2 Chapter 4 Sakura-San can't communicate, Ichinose-Chan want to hang out

I was scared of nothing.

Except for spider and Shiranami Chihiro.

I and Ichinose decided to keep our forced relationship in secret. But the next day I was woken up by the bell's ring.

When I opened the door. I met Ichinose and Chihiro was there.

"Ichinose? Chihiro?" 

Ichinose smiled awkwardly.

"You are a couple!" Chihiro said. "You have to go to the school together!"

"I don't think it----"

Chihiro looked at me. Her eyes-----it was like I looked into the abyss.

"Let's go, Ichinose," I told her.

We, therefore, walked to the school together, following by Chihiro.

"I know now why you don't want to go out with her. " I said. "When it's about love, that girl's so crazy."

"Don't insult her. She was cute...normally." Ichinose seemed to be not sure what she said.

Because of Chihiro's order. I had to take Ichinose to her class. We compromised and hadn't kiss as a goodbye. 

But I had to say;

"See you, sweetheart." 

"You too."

When I walked out of class B, I felt the vengeance eyes from somewhere.

I knew from Kushida that Ichinose was so popular. Maybe there were her fan clubs in class D, too. In that case, I had to prevent my class from knowing about my relationship with Ichinose.

There was only Horikita in the class when I reached there.

"Good morning. Horikita." I greeted her. 

"Good morning," Horikita said. "So Sudo's stuff ended?"

"I think so, we just waited until the next Tuesday and everything was be fixed." 

"Is that so? I think we should find a way to fix Sudo's personality too. That will be the permanent solution."

Horikita's opinion was right. But now, I was too tired to think of anything. So I just shrugged. In a moment, our classmate walked into the room.

"Yo! Ayanokouji!" Yamauchi yelled when he saw me. "Do you want to gamble?"

"What gambling?" I asked. "Are you try to guess the woman's breast size again?" 

Maybe I said it too loud. The girls looked at Yamauchi with disgust.

Yamauchi didn't realize it.

"Why am I so popular today? All girls look at me!" He said. "Anyway. We bet that how is punishment the class C will get!"

"What do you mean?" I raised my eyes brown.

"Doctor! Come on!" He called Doctor.

Doctor ran into me and showed me the tablet. On the screen, it showed the punishment list.

Expelled.

Suspend > 3 month

Suspend 1-3 month

Suspend <1 month

"Here, you can bet anything if you want, sir." Doctor said. "If you can specify that punishment, like 1 week 3 days. You will get more payoff."

"What a cruel. " I said. "Can you bet with someone's destiny?"

"Oi those sons of a bitch tried to impute me. I haven't care about their life." Sudo said.