Vol. 4 Chapter 0 The monologue of Karuizawa Kei

Classroom of Elite Fanfic: Ayanokouji The Lucky bastard

Vol 4: Parasite is the thirteenth zodiac

Chapter 0 The monologue of Karuizawa Kei

I'm a parasite. The weak creature that can't live by itself.

When was the time that I became the parasite?

Since that day at the swimming pool?

Since that day when I met her.

Since the first day of mid-school?

Maybe, I had been since I was born.

I birth and raised in the poorest part of Tokyo. Live with my parents and my brother. Our main income was folding the pizza box. We needed to fold in the right form, no shortcut, no trick. If we didn't, we wouldn't get the pay. 

Whenever it was raining too hard, our house would be flooded. The sewage would spread out of the toiler. It was disgusting but we used to it.

Our house was nothing but the parasite's breeding ground.

Both the parasite coming with an unhygienic toilet and the parasites in the form of humans.

My life youth taught me only one thing; Snatching.

Even with Wifi, we had to steal it from our neighbors. I remembered those days when I and my brother sat beside the toilet to find the Wifi.

We lived as hyenas. Sometimes, I believed that I was hyenas and we were in the savannah, not Tokyo. 

Our chance came in that evening.

It came without any sign.

I was working with my parents when my brother's friend visited us.

I didn't like or hate him but I didn't expect he would give us the hand of God (or Satan).

My brother's friend was working as a tutor for a wealthy family.

I needed to give you the information first. That man and my brother were the two most academic students at their school. But my brother decided to drop out and helped us work. 

At that time, his friend's father was hit and run by some jerk rich boy. He tried to revenge but that boy's father used his money to hide his son's crime. And my brother's friend was arrested instead. Before he went to jail, he worried about his disciple's education. So he asked my brother to teach her instead.

(After my brother's friend was released, he opened the restaurant and became the biggest food company in Japan. He fell in love with his secretary but it wasn't our point though.)

Ok. Where are we? 

That wealthy family needed the tutor that had studied abroad. I had a talent for Photoshop, so I made the fake diploma for my brother.

He came to that house and taught that family's daughter. My brother knew that that family was finding the art teacher for their son.

I pretended to be the teacher named Jessica and taught him.

We planned to make them fire the driver and replace him with my father.

My brother also fell in love with his student, the housekeeper seemed to figure it out. So we needed to dispose of her. We knew from the daughter that the housekeeper was peach allergic. We used it to make our employer thought she was a tuberculosis.

Our employer asked her to quit, and we managed until my mother was employed as the new housekeeper.

And this was how we started our parasite life.

We met the big host.

But everything change again that day when our employer went camping.

It was a rainy day----

Staff: Ah, Excuse me. Karuizawa-San.

What? I was in the mood. Couldn't you wait until I finished my script?

Staff: That is the problem. We won't use this script anymore.

Why?

Staff: Well. Since Mr.Bong Jun Ho resign from our director. We can't use his script anymore.

That's bad. Why did he suddenly quit?

Staff: He wants the zodiac test to happen on the train instead of the cruise. And we don't have the budget enough to build the train. Mr.Bong couldn't accept it so he quits.

Ah! Yabai. Yabai. Do you know what is the biggest problem?

Staff: We need to find a new director?

No, my role won't be played by Park So Dum anymore! Who did Mr.Bong choose to play Kiyotaka again?

Staff: Um. Gong Yoo.

Ah! I want to meet him so bad!! But now, I both can't meet him and Park So Dum won't play me!

Staff: Since we never get the second season of anime, Ayacchi won't play you too.

Don't repeat my pain!!

Huh. Okay. We need to calm down. What script will we use now?

Staff: Kinugasa-Sensei's original version.

And we will use my old history too?

Staff: Yeah. You aren't the poor girl who is good at Photoshop anymore.

Fine. Let me fix my mood for a while.

.

.

.

Okay. I'm ready.

Staff: 3 2 1. Action!

There was no difference no matter I came to this school or not.