Vol.1 Chapter 6 The idiot trio.

Sudo still slept in the class.

Nobody tried to wake him up because everyone knew he was going to be mad with anyone daring to wake him.

No one could do something with that. We're just waiting until Sudo being expelled after the midterm exam.

When you got appendicitis. Just cut the appendix.

Not like their friend. Ike and Yamauchi tried to be good boys for a while. They and Sudo were called the idiot trio. But they knew there was a high risk that it would become the idiot duo.

Even they despaired with Sudo.

Everyone despaired with Sudo.

Except for Horikita.

After class. Hirata announced that he would found a study group for students who are bad at studying. He and other academic students in the class would teach them.

"If you fail this test, you will be expelled. So I want everyone to join." He looked at Sudo. But a red-hair guy ignored him.

I decided to ask Sudo when he was walking out.

"Hey, Sudo. Will you join the study group?"

"Nah, I have to practice basketball. They will audition for on-ground players soon."

"But if you didn't pass--"

Sudo stared at me with threatening eyes. So I shut my mouth.

Same with Sudo. Ike and Yamauchi didn't join Hirata's study group, too.

"We believe in a one-night miracle," said Yamauchi. "Do you know? If you do something with the rush hour, your adrenaline will rush and give you a superpower. This's my trick when I play baseball, I always practice a night before the match..."

I ignored his words and walked to my desk to pack my bag.

"So you worried about them?" Horikita asked me from the side.

"Not much. Just the thing that humans should do." I said.

"Sudo-Kun won't join for sure. Yamauchi-Kun and Ike-Kun didn't get along with Hirata-Kun so they won't join too." Horikita sighed. "What a troublesome."

"About getting along. How are you and Kushida? She said she tried to be friends with you."

"I think. I have told you. Friends're useless." Horikita said coldly.

"Come on. Just gave her your phone number. Kushida won't bother you. I gave her a phone number and she called me only---. No, she never calls me."

Suddenly, I felt the arrow at my chest.

"What a pitiful."

"Anyway. I thought she won't annoy you more than I did."

"Don' forget yourself. Ayanokouji-Kun. You aren't my friend. Just the genius pervert sexually harasser who falls on the girl every 2 minutes and hides his ability that  I knew."

Why is my suffix longer? At least she admitted that she knew me.

"Ok. I maybe your---No, I won't repeat that. But you can say I'm your acquaintance. You can do the same with Kushida. She is a good girl."

Horikita hooked her head. "You didn't know her."

"You, too."

"Hi, Ayanokouji-Kun, Horikita-San."

Speak of evil. No, speak of an angel. Kushida came to my desk with the polite shy girl whose name was Inogashira Kokoro.

"Hello. Kushida. Can I help you?"