Vol.3 Chapter 8 Something

"It's something!" Ike shouted.

"Something is real!" Yamauchi shouted.

"Something isn't nothing. " Sudo mumbled.

"Can we stop talking about something for a minute, please!? Look. They've knives!" Yahiko yelled.

The group of scary people pointed their weapons at us. When they came closer, I noticed something strange about them.

Everyone else seemed to not realize it.

Miyake took his arrow from nowhere and aimed it at the group of them.

"Don't step closer! I have arrows---"  He stuttered. "A-And I don't hesitate to use it!"

"Are you ANHS's student?" I asked them.

The group of scary people bogged down. They looked at each other with confusion.

"What makes you think so?" Katsuragi asked.

"Look at their clothes."

Although it was dirty and covered with dust. I couldn't miss it. Their clothes were the same as ours. They were wearing ANHS's tracksuit.

"You're right!" Ike shouted, he stepped back and stared at them with caution.

"Who are you?" Katsuragi with his powerful sound. The mystery group flinched.

One of them turned his face to the one who seemed to be a leader.

"Boss, how should we do?" He spoke Japanese.

Boss looked at us with dangerous sight. He didn't answer our or his comrade's question but returned the question instead.

"Since this island is owned by ANHS, so I assume all of you are ANHS's students. Which class are you?"

"D, sir. " Doctor said and pointed at Yahiko and Katsuragi. "These two gentlemen are from class A, sir."

At first, we thought he will laugh at us like everyone in this school after he knew that we were from class D. 

But he didn't.

He just looked at us with hate.

"I see. " He said. "So no one is from class E."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Yamauchi replied confusedly. "Our school has only four classes."

This time, Boss laughed hysterically. 

"Four class! Haha. Comrade Kashiwagi, look at this clown!" He said with another. Wait, Kashiwagi.

"I don't know that they canceled class E or not though, Comrade Mitsubishi. "  Kashiwagi said. "But when we were there, there absolutely wasn't just four class."

"Wait.  " I said. "Are you Kashiwagi? Kashiwagi in that note!"

Kashiwagi looked at Mitsubishi.

"Oh, Comrade Mitsubishi. These clowns found your note---"

"Finally!" Mitsubishi raised his fist. "Someone saw my note! No one found it for 5 years!"

"What the hell!?" Ike shouted. "Are you our Senpai that writes the note!?"

Mitsubishi nodded. 

"Yes, we're your Senpai. Although we hadn't been the student for 5 years. I'm Mitsubishi. And this is my comrade---"

He introduced his friends one by one. Kashiwagi, Toshiba, Suzuki, Honda, Bandai, Subaru, Izuzu, Toyota, and Yamaha.

"Okey, I'm not sure if we're meeting with the hair of Japanese biggest companies. " Katsuragi mumbled.