Vol.3 Chapter 2 Toilet's problem

"In this special test, you have to survive on this island for 7 days. You have to encamp, find the food, and survive on your own. You will get 2 tents, 2 flashlights, a box of matchsticks, one toothbrush per person, unlimited sunscreen, and for the female student, you will get unlimited sanitary napkins too. About the test, each class will get 300 points. These points can be used to buy facilities, like food, water or the toilet. You have to manage it by yourself, we will give you a manual for using points too. In this manual, they will tell you how to use the point and how to lose the point. You have to report yourself to the teacher in the morning and evening, if you don't, your class will lose 5 points per time. And if someone withdraws from the test, his or her class will lose 30 points. Therefore, class A will get only 270 points because there is a student absence. You can increase the points too. On this island, there was someplace to be set to the territory. You can occupy these territories and get 1 point per time. Your occupying will stay for 8 hours, then if you want to continue it, you have to occupy again. How to occupy? Each class has to choose its leader, the leader can't change without an acceptable reason. The leader will hold the keycard that use to occupy the territories. On the final day, you have to guess the other classes' leader. If you guess right, you will get 50 points for each class you can guess their leader, but if you're wrong you will lose 50 points instead. Otherwise, the class that let other classes guess their leader, will lose 50 points. After finish, this exam, the points that remain after guessing the leaders will be combined with your class points." Mashima-Sensei said without breathing.

"And I won't answer any question about the test. The reader already knows the rule clearly, and they were explained again and again in uncountable fan-fiction. They don't care about the test's rule anymore! They just want to know how class D win the test!? So let move on. And start surviving to entertain the reader!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is Superabsorbent polymer. " Chabashira-Sensei said while holding some white plate. "You had to put it into the plastic bag in the temporary toilet. How does it work? Basically, you poop in this, it will suck the water out of your poop. Then, your molten smelly poop will become a solid poop without any smell." 

She looked around. "Any question, no. Yes. Thank you."

"No my ass!" Shinohara screamed. "How could I use that shitty cardboard for the toilet!? More than that how can I use it with that boys!?"

"ํYou don't need to use it. " The teacher said. "You can pay 20 points to buy a toilet, real toilet---"

"Let's buy it. " Shinohara announced. Other girls agreed with her.

"Wait a Chotto!" Ike shouted. "It wasn't necessary! Come on, we will lose 20 points for just a toilet?"

"It isn't just the toilet!" Shinohara replied. "It's about hygiene. And it will protect the girls from someone like you! You will sit on the toilet that the girls used before, and start imagining something dirty!"

"Damn! I never thought about it before, but when you say that--it was a god damn good idea!" Yamauchi mumbled, causing the girl to look at him with disgust.

Sudo stepped in and said;

"Listen, girls. It doesn't matter that where are you poop. The real question is why do you have to poop? You need to poop because you want to throw something out of your stomach, so why do you let a little stuff like where to poop mess your mind. Why don't you throw it away with your poop? Ah, I need to go to the toilet."

He walked to the sea and took his pants off.

"Since everything is nothing, the sea is the same with the toilet."