Vol. 4.5 Story No. 1 Ibuki Mio and the elevator of secret.

Spoil alert: Although this is CoTE's fanfic. But for some reason, this following chapter will reveal some parts of Oreimo. Please be careful reading it.

(Yes. I am the author and I never expect to spoil other anime in this fanfiction too.)

There were seven days left.

Then, the summer vacation would end.

Since the outside was as hot as hell, I prefer resting my tired body in my room to going out and confronting the hellfire.

When I came back, I went to the book store and bought some interesting books from there. It was the Yuri light novel. It seemed to be hit among the girl. Mori and Sato talked about it. So I decided to buy it.

I was surprised that it was pretty good. This was the author's first work. According to his biography at the end of the book, Kinugasa Tomose-Sensei was an amateur writer. But his work was as good as the professionals.

The plot took place in a private boarding school. It was about the love between the ice-queen who had the black hair like the night's sky and the cheerful angel girl who wanted to befriend her.

I had just finished the latest volume when I got the phone call from Karuizawa Kei.

"Moshi. Moshi. " I said.

"Ayanokouji? Are you free?"

"I have nothing to do now."

"Good. Can I ask you for help?" She asked excitedly.

"I will listen to your request first--"

"Thank you, Ayanokouji. I know you can help me!"

"I didn't admit yet---"

Karuizawa ignored me and continued talking. "Do you know the light novel named Horikishi Lilly Tales: I want to befriend my old enemy?" 

Yes. I answered. It was the light novel I was reading right now.

"Do you read it too?" I asked her.

"Yes! It's very sweet! All girls love it! But I ain't the fan of the main couple. I prefer the Ninose x Zen more. However, today, there is a grand opening for the new volume at the Keyaki mall! Kinugasa-Sensei will go too!"

"Really?"

I didn't know that but I felt interested in it now.

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Today, I'm busy! I have to be the host of the mixer between class D's girls and class C's boys." I heard that Karuizawa was closer with Manabe Shiho from class C lately. "So I can't go. Can you go to get Kinugasa's autograph for me?"

There was no reason for rejecting because I wanted to go to the opening anyway. 

"But why don't you ask Hirata?"

I heard Karuizawa sighing from the other side of the line, "Hirata-Kun is busy too. I don't want to bother him. Especially,  after we can reconcile. "

I nodded, she didn't see me anyway.

"Oh, so I'm the substitute?"

"Don't be a pettish girl!" She said. "Ok. If you help me this time, I will do whatever you want me to do once!"

"Everything?"

"The suddenly replying is quite disgusting. Ok. Not everything. A decent thing!"

My day was ruined and my disappointment was immeasurable---Kidding.