Vol.1 Chapter 9 The mask

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. We changed the test. This is a new topic that will be on the midterm test. " Said Chabashira-Sensei. She handed us a paper.

Most of the topic was the topic that we studied before Hirata and Horikita started the study group. The part that the trio idiot didn't pay attention to at all.

"Thank you. Horikita. I just think that I forgot something." 

"Hey, Sae-Chan Sensei, Isn't it too late?" Ike yelled.

"It's a week before the test. " Sensei said with no mercy. " If you're hard-working, you'll pass very easy."

"But---"

"Let's go. There is nothing to do here." Horikita said and walked out of the teacher's room. Followed by me and the idiot trio. We met Kushida and Inogashira on the corridor.

"I asked my friend from the other class. All of them knew about the test changing since last Friday." Kushida told me.

"Yes, I'm sure the teacher intends to forget. We are the only class that didn't know about it." Horikita said.

"Maybe, Sensei really forget---"

"No, Kushida-San. If she really forgot, she would start crying and insult herself for being a suck single teacher." Horikita sighed. "Please told everyone about the new topic."

She said and gave Kushida the paper with the test topic.

"How should we do?" Yamauchi asked worriedly.

"Study harder. I know it's hard. But it's the only way now."

I could feel the worry from Horikita, If they're a normal student, this won't become a big problem. But they were the idiot trio. Read everything in a week was almost impossible for them. More than that, their passion. It was weak from the start. Now, it was probably destroyed and become a cloud of dust.

"Horikita. Please help us." Sudo said and bowed to Horikita.

"W---What? Sudo-Kun."

"I will skip a club for a week if it will help. I want to pass this test!" He said with commitment.

"Oi, Ken. Are you serious?" Ike said.

"Yes! I'm very edgy now! They treat us like trash. Class C in my club called me an idiot, Sensei treat us unfairly. I didn't eat a sip of miso soup! I will show them if I intend. I can do it!"

It seemed the negative power became the fuel for Sudo. But Ike and Yamauchi still didn't say anything.

Maybe, they are just scared.

"If Sudo-Kun said so, I will help you all." Horikita nodded.

"I'm not sure, Horikita-Chan." Ike scratched his head.

I decided to whisper with Horikita.

"I know how to improve their encouragement."

Horikita frowned. "How?"

"Say Minna Ganbatte ne with the little cute voice."

Horikita looked at me as l was insane.

"Do you want to die?"

"No, please. But I'm sure this will work."

Horikita sighed.

"Find."

She called everyone. "Everyone, I have something to say."

Kushida, Inogashira, and the trio idiot turned their face to her.