Vol. 4.5 Story No. 3 Horikita Suzune and the Bo'ohw'o'wo'er

At first, I thought my Poonya was out because I got constipation.

But then, the school send the mail to inform us that the main water pipe was broken, so we couldn't use any water.

Therefore, I realized it was my luck that I didn't need to poop for a while.

The school didn't leave us in this desert alone,  they announced that if someone wanted to use the water more than two liters, you could go to get the water at the cafeteria.

So I wasn't troubled that much. The air-conditioner still did its work and I had enough drink to fight with this hot-as-hell weather, I would try not to drink too much though.

I decided to cook dinner without the water. I had learned to cook from the internet for a while. Although I wasn't as good as Horikita. At least, I could survive with a little ingredient. I was going to chop the pork when I heard my phone ringing.

It was from Horikita Suzune.

"Good evening, Horikita. " I answered.

"Good evening, Ayanokouji-Kun. " She stopped a bit. "What are you doing?"

"Cooking."

"Oh, I see."

Horikita became silent for a while. Then, she spoke out. "Today, my parents aren't at home---"

"Me too. Wait, we left in the dorm. None of our parents was at home."

I heard her sigh very loud.

"It's an indirect question! The meaning is 'Do you want to come to my place?' "

"I'm already in front of your room."

Horikita flinched. She opened the door and looked at me with unbelief.

I was in front of her room, dressing in a tuxedo, and sprayed the perfume. I choose the perfume that increases my pheromone.

Oh, I had something in my pocket too. Something for making some fun this night. (Blinked.)

Yes, you were right.

It was Exploding Kitten card game. I played with Ike once, it was very fun.

"What----" Horikita was shocked until she couldn't finish her line.

"I never expect there is a day that you call me to your room. Finally, I can beat your brother. This is your flower, lady. " I gave her a bunch of flowers. But then, I noticed something.

Her right hand was stuck in a small water bottle.

"Are you trying to cosplay Mega-Man? The cosplaying contest is finished--"

I thought my assumption was wrong when I saw Horikita's face.

"Oh, I see. You want to roleplay. Give me a minute, I will cosplay X. Or do you want me to be Dr. Light?"

"If you said another word, I will kill you with my best cooking knife. "

"Oh---"

I threw my bunch of roses away.

"So why did you call me to your place?"

"I want you to help me get this bottle out of my hand."

"Oh..." I nodded. "So you didn't call me for those kinds of stuff?"

"No way! Is this the reason that you come this fast?"

I nodded slowly.

"Grossed."

"I'm corrupted by this society. "