Vol. 4 Chapter 5 Again, I don't know how I should name this chapter.

When we met each other at the lounge for breakfast, the first thing Horikita did was ask me how I got my eyebags.

I explained what happened last night from the point that Koenji sent the answer to how we ended up consoling the 30 years old single lady all night long.

"Impossible..." Horikita opened her mouth widely.

"Right? Actually, Chabashira-Sensei is kinda hot. How has she not get any love?"

"I didn't talk about that, I mean you letting Koenji-Kun did something like that!"

"Oh. I see. Well, he did it without any sign, so I can't stop him."

Horikita sighed and shook her head slowly. "This's bad. If he sent a wrong answer, we will lose 50 points."

Horikita's face seemed to be more depressed. 

Sometimes, there was something that we couldn't fix.

Koenji had sent the answer and we couldn't change this truth.

The only thing we could do was pray.

Well, I was accidentally good at this thing.

"Tell me about your group. " I decided to change the topic. 

"Katsuragi did what he always does, being coward, Kuku."

I got the answer from another one, Ryuen Kakeru who appeared behind me with no signal.

"Ryuen-Kun. " Horikita squinted.

"Good morning, Suzune. Kuku. " Ryuen said with his disgusting smile. Then, his eyes turned to me. "Y--You too, Ayanokouji-Kun---"

Okay--I smelt something.

Was this my popular phrase?

"However, It looked like you still can't find the VIPs, right? Kuku."

Ryuen said to Horikita.

"Hm. You said like you already know their identity."

"I almost know, Suzune. Kuku. " 

I felt my hand grabbing tighter. Horikita holed herself with all effort to not automatically glare at me.

"Well. It sounded like you are bluffing."

Ryuen grinned, he sat upon the table between me and Horikita. 

"Maybe I am, or am not. Kuku. " He said and grabbed my juice from the table. "Do you know this game depends on the information, right? Kuku."

Horikita nodded. "--And?"

"If we know enough information, it won't that hard to guess the VIP. What about we got 1 of 4 parts of the information? Kuku."

Horkita raised her eyebrows, "Do you mean to know all of the VIPs in your class."

"Smart as always, Horikita. But not smart enough, Kuku--" He zipped my glass of juice, then flinched before mumbling. "Is this considered an indirect kiss?"

Horikita tried to ignore his action and spoke out,

"I don't think you will get any information from your people. They don't trust you like class B trust Ichinose-San."

"But they fear, Suzune. Kuku. Fear is always powerful."

"Don't forget. The teacher said if they don't want, the school won't expose who is the VIP. They can lie to you."

Ryuen laughed. "So naive. Suzune. I just treat them to show me their mail, if they lie, I will make sure that they won't live a happy life in this school anymore. Kuku."