Vol.1 Chapter 8 Begin again

When I saw her. My leg was immediately exhausted. I fell on her.

And the H.A.R.E.M. protagonist's situation began again.

"W--What are you doing? Ayanokouji-Kun."

I sighed and got off her. "Sorry, Ichinose. I think there is something wrong with me, every time I meet a girl. I always fall on her for no reason."

This time, my leg just couldn't stand. No trip, No step. It's like I became ALS as soon as I saw a girl.

I saw Ichinose blushing a bit but she shook her head.

"So, thank you for that script," I told her.

"It's fine. You said your own words in the end." Ichinose smiled.

"Why did you write that sign?" I asked.

"Oh, I have to tell you first. I saw the president came to the first-year's dorm, so I followed him with curiosity. Then, his sister came to talk to him. According to every Shonen-Jump, I have read, I knew it's going to be a tense scene. Someone should help her. But I ain't her friend. So if I help her, it won't become an impressive scene. Then, I saw you! I remembered that you were with Horikita-San at the library this afternoon."

I understood now. Ichinose probably saw us at the library, so she knew about a study group. 

"But I still don't understand why you have to help Horikita."

Ichinose looked at me. "Ayanokouji-Kun. Do you believe in the power of friendship?"

"Power of what?"

"Power of the friendship. It's the most powerful power in Shonen-world." Ichinose smiled with passion. "With it, you can beat the boss, save the world, and make your enemy become a friend. Don't you think it's----fascinating?"

I could see a sparkle in Ichinose's pretty eyes.

"In the last chapter, The scene that Horikita-San confronted her brother had the potential to become a legendary friendship scene. It will help Hoirkita-San's character develop. But It needs a little help from her friend." Ichinose explained.

"So you did all of this just because you want to make this friendship scene?"

"Yes, I really love Shonen-Manga. Naruto, Dragon Ball, Fairy tale. So I'm very excited when I saw those scenes in real life. " She smiled. "If you make you appeared more unique, you could be a Shonen-protagonist, Ayanokouji-Kun. Now you're more like Seinen or Light novel protagonist."

I sighed.

"I have to tell you, I and Horikita aren't friends. We just sit next to each other. Yes, I'm helping her to reach class A. But I'm not her friend."

Ichinose laughed and patted my shoulder. "Don't worry. Every character that said like you, will become friends in the end."

"I afraid it's impossible for me and Horikita."

Ichinose's face became serious immediately. "Trust me, Ayanokouji-Kun. As a Shonen devotee for 30 years----"

"Wait, how old are you?"

"Age is just the number, Ayanokouji-Kun." She laughed again. "Trust me. If Goku can befriend Vegeta, You can befriend Horikita -San too."

I was still curious about something.

"Why do you have to help us with the study group? It'll be easier for your class if one of your rivals was failed."

Ichinose smiled and looked at me like she looked at a kid.