Vol. 4 Chapter 9 The Last Gambling

"Are you sure you will do this? Machida?" Takemoto asked. 

"I will fucking do this! Ayanokouji makes me a loser! I had to lick Katsuragi's shoes to borrow his money!" Machida said with vengeance. "Do you understand how shameful it is? Morishige?"

Morishige Takuro nodded without saying anything. He was Sakayanagi's supporter like Machida. Takemoto who was a maverick shook his head. For him, no matter who was the leader, if they could make him graduate with class A, he could give them loyalty with no doubt.

"I have to revenge him or at least, win him!" Machida gritted his teeth.

"I don't know that you are this childish. " Takemoto sighed. "How you get 6 girls around you?" He included Machida's girlfriend too.

Machida didn't answer him, he push the door and went inside. It was two hours before the meeting started, so there was no one there.

"Good. " Machida mumbled. It was on his plan.

Machida and Takemoto put the roulette table in the middle of the room. Morishige and Takemoto learned to not question how Machida get this table.

"Ok. Here is our plan."

"Your plan. " Takamoto fixed Machida's words.

"Our plan is---" Machida ignored him. "We will ask him to play gambling with us again. But now, we will win! Make him embarrass before those cute girls, then I will hang out with all of them."

"How are you sure that you will win this time? That man is lucky as God himself!"

"I never expect something like that will spread out of the member of class A. " Machida flouted his classmate. "It's just a little luck. A scary coincidence. But this time, no matter Ayanokouji was super-duper lucky or not.  I prepared for this."

Machida knocked the roulette table.

"This looked like the normal roulette table. But it hides the mechanics that help the dealer could control the wheel and the ball. I can set the result before the game begins. Also, these dies---" 

He took a couple of dice out of his pocket.

"--are made-to-order dice. I can control it with the magnet. Hm. I want 5!" For proving his words, Machida rolled the dice on the roulette table.

They showed 3 and 2.

"Last but not least. This deck of cards is looked like the deck of cards, right?"

"Because it's the deck of cards!"

"No, it isn't. " Machida drew a card from the deck and showed it to his classmate. It was Queen of Heart. "Turn!"

Suddenly, the card changed to the King of Heart.

"Wow!" Even Morishige who was well-known as the silent guy couldn't hide his surprise.

"It is the very thin LED produced by Koenji Electric Cop. If I used it carefully and make no one notice it, I will hold any cards I want!"

Takemoto opened his eyes wide.

"That's brilliant. B--But, it's cheating, isn't it?"

"Come on, Takemoto. It isn't cheating as long as no one caught you. " Machida said cunningly.

He put the deck on the roulette table and laughed.

"Haha! Ayanokouji Kiyotaka! I will show you how true gambling is. How dirty it is. Uwahaaaaaa."

...

"Disappointing.The students in my care! Gambling in the school area is unacceptable!"