Vol. 4 Chapter 4 Sometimes, I don't know how I should name the chapter.

The next meeting would start at 20.00.

So I had a free time until then. I decided to go to the rooftop.

In the white room, we were rarely admitted to going outside.  So I wanted to take the sunlight as much as I could.

I found Sakura was sitting with Mii-chan on the deck chairs when I reached there.

"Hey, Sakura, Mii-chan. " I called them. Sakura flinched when she saw me, her face turned red.

Hi, Ayanokouji-Kun.

She answered with her notebook as always.

"Good afternoon. Ayanokouji-Kun. " Mii-chan replied me with a soft tone. It must be because I didn't close with her. 

Mii-chan glared to Sakura. If I didn't misunderstand, I saw she grinned a bit.

The Chinese loli padded Sakura's shoulder and said;

"Airi-Chan. I have a business to do. Do your best!"

I didn't understand her but Mii-chan walked away before I would ask her.

"Can I sit here?"

After Sakura nodded as permission, I sat on Mii-chan's chair.

For some reason, Sakura looked like she deny to look at me directly. 

H--How is your group?

Sakura started a conversation with the question. 

Wait, how could she stutter in her notebook?

"Not bad. At least, there is no one to die. "

Sakura raised her eyebrows.

"Ah, it's because this is Zodiac's test--Zodiac Killer--I mean--sorry."

I gave up after realizing by myself that this joke didn't work. I needed to watch more comedy now.

"How about yours?" I asked her.

Um. Good. I'm with Matsushita-San. She takes care of me. Although the man from class A looked at me all the time. Did I do something wrong?

"I don't think so. Well, it wasn't they will meet the gravure idol every day."

Sakura giggled a bit. I thought I didn't need to worry about her. Matsushita was probably scary but she was the good and kind big sister that I never had.

I was sure, she would look after Sakura all the time.

Actually, she was hiding behind us and looking at us right now.

I thanked my poker face, Sakura didn't see the scary on my face.

"Say Sakura. Did Yamauchi bother you?" I asked her.

Sakura shook her head and wrote on the notebook.

Yamauchi-Kun tries to ask me out for a dinner once, but I'm too fearful to reply to him. I never see him again.

I hoped that boy hadn't jumped into the sea yet.

Sakura looked around and wrote something in her notebook.

Say Ayanokouji-Kun.

Are you free this Saturday?

It was the day we came back to school.

"I have no plan yet."

Sakura seemed to be happy about it. She wrote in her notebook immediately.