Vol. 3 Chapter 10 Panties

The girls were waiting for us in front of the tents with furious expressions. Hirata stood before them and tried to calm them down.

"Don't too stampede. I think we should talk about it first."

"It's okay, Hirata-Kun. This isn't about you though. " Sato said. I felt something different from usual in the girls' group. After considering it a bit, I got a conclusion.

Karuizawa who was a leader of girls wasn't there. So Sato and Shinohara acted like their leader instead. 

"What happens?" Yukimura asked and yawned.

"Karuizawa-San's underwear was disappeared. " Shinohara said with anger.

"Yabai!" Yamauchi shouted. "We have to find it. Sorry, how is it look like?"

Sato sighed and said with embarrassment.

"It's a white panty."

"Is there some pattern on it? Please give me more detail. How is it smell? How is its surface?" Miyake stepped on Yamauchi's foot for being perverted without reading the atmosphere.

"However. Why do you look like us as we are the culprits?" Ike asked.

"Our package is outside of the tents. If someone wants to steal it, he can make it easy. So the culprit is among us here! I bet with my grandfather's name!" Onodera announced.

The boys looked at each other with panic. Yamauchi pointed at Ike and yelled.

"Oi, Kanji. Last night, didn't you go to the toilet? You used very long time!"

"I just peek at the girls' tent to find if some girls hug each other!"

"Really? Aren't you the culprit?"

"What the hell, man? I'm shiptrash! Not a pervert!"

We started blaming each other. 

"Anyway, we can't live with the dirty underwear thief!" Shinohara said.

"Wait a minute, Satsuki. It's no need that it was stolen. Karuizawa maybe lost it by herself!" Ike protested.

Wait. Satsuki? Everyone looked at him. Shinohara's face turned red.

"Mo, I told you don't call me with my first name in front of other people!" She cried.

"S--Sorry. I forget---"

Ike scratched his head and tried to not look at Shinohara's eyes.

Of course, it made us jealous until we want to murder someone.

"Oi, on this island, there are many places to hide the betrayal's body. " Yamauchi whispered. 

"Don't too rashly, Yamauchi. Throwing his body into the sea is more efficient." Miyake whispered too.

I tried to ignore the criminal planning and focused on the problem we met.

"Um. I don't want to think that there is a culprit among us. " Hirata said to the girls. Sato took the lead role since Shinohara was too shy to do that.

"I know it isn't you, Hirata-Kun. But we want to check the boys' bag."

The girls insist like that, and the boys insist that they won't let the girls mess with their bag too. But Hirata called us to talk alone.

"Hirata. The bags are our private space. I don't want someone to mess with my space. " Yukimura said.

"I understand you, Yukimura-Kun. But we need to think on the girl's side too. The bag is your private space and the underwear is Karuizawa-San's space. Am I right?"