Vol. 4.5 Story No. 4 Yama "God" Uchi and his holy love letter.

Author's note: This chapter will be a little bit short. Since there is nothing important or drive the story that much.

My name was Yamauchi "God" Haruki.

Yes. This was still the 1st person point of view chapter. I knew you expected to meet with Ayanokouji.

But it's me, Yamagod!!!!

I didn't know why everyone was so hyped about that normal man. Both in the canon and the fanfiction. He did nothing and captured everyone's interest!!

Of course, Shizuku-chan or Sakura-chan too.

Huh, forget him. This chapter wasn't about him but me.

Today. It was the most important day in my life since the day that I got Ballon d'Or for my performance in the mid-schooler baseball league.

What!? Ballon d'Or is for the football player.

W--Well. I misremembered the name. I got too many prizes. I meant I got Ramon Magsaysay prize!

Don't mind my honor. 

However, today was the most important day of my life.

I was going to be Sakura Airi's boyfriend.

Technically, I didn't ask her yet. But who would reject Yamagod?

Come on. I was the most outstanding player in the mid-schooler baseball league. Matagi Sniper invited me to join their team. If I didn't come to this school, I would perform with Hashimoto Kanna. I also saved Sakura-Chan's life from my dad.

Again. How could she reject me?

But there was still an obstacle.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

I hated to say his name in my chapter. But it was inevitable.

Although I knew I was better than him. But Sakura-Chan and other girls seemed to be interested in him more or less. 

And that bastard! He wanted to take advantage of Sakura-Chan. He deprived me to talk with her and enticed her. I knew he didn't love her at all. But he was fun having the girl around. Just like Kusukouji Kiyobaka in Horikushi.

If he was on the way, my hope wouldn't be fulfilled.

However, Ayanokouji was just Ayanokouji.

And I was Yamagod.

I had planned everything.

First, I asked Ayanokouji to send my love letter to Sakura-Chan.

It said:

Dear Sakura Airi-chan

I fall in love with you the first time we met.

I fall in love with you more than the star falling from the sky.

I want you to feel my love. And I will do everything to make it happen.

I want you to be mine. And I will do everything to make it happen.

I want to be the only one you look at. And I will do everything to make it happen.

I want to be one with you. And I will do everything to make it happen.

I want to have you in my blood and my tear and my body. And I will do everything to make it happen.

If I can't be with you. No one can.