Vol.2 Chapter 7 Liar Liar

I was alone in the Pallette.

After Sakura went back to the dorm. I wanted to think a bit so I went to the Palette.

I looked at Sakura's pictures. This could prove that Sakura was there and saw the incident.

The point was it couldn't prove how the incident was.

Sakura was low credibility from begin, we couldn't use her to change the situation that much.

But this was all card I had.

I believe in my luck.

I trusted my luck.

And I believe whatever card I drew, it was always the best card, although it didn't seem to be.

I just had to deal with it.

"Ayanokouji-Kun!" I heard the bright sound from behind, When I turned my face in that direction, I saw Kushida standing behind me.

"Hey, Kushida." I greeted her. "What are you doing here?"

"I have an appointment with my friend, what about you?"

"Me too, I just finished----"

I looked at Kushida's face and realized something.

"What's wrong, Ayanokouji-Kun?"

I didn't want to use it this way, but I didn't have any other idea.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You want me to teach you how to blackmail?" Kushida said with a naive sound.

"We're alone, just use your true voice," I told her.

We were in Kushida's room. This was the first time I was in the girl's room, so I was a bit nervous.

Although I didn't show it on my face.

Kushida was surprised by my word before started giggles.

"I don't expect that from you, Ayanokouji-Kun. Where is the idiot who said he's sick with blackmailing? You're just a wolf in sheep's close."

Maybe I.

"Tell me, Ayanokouji-Kun. Why do you want to blackmail someone?"

"I have evidence to prove Sakura is witness, but it couldn't prove how that incident was," I explained. I was sure Kushida must know what incident I was talking about.

"Then, I realized, if we couldn't win with the card, just make our opponent fold. I have to bluff them, make them believe we have evidence that will expel them. And threaten them to drop the suit."

This was the best way possible. In the trial, we couldn't fight them.

But no crime, no trial, no punishment.

"Huhu, you're wicked, Ayanokouji-Kun. What's the problem them?" Kushida said with a devil face. 

"I don't know how to blackmail," I replied. "So I have to ask professional, should I forced Ishizaki to grabbed my...."

"Stop! You idiot!" Kushida shouted. "And what do you mean I'm a professional?"

"You tried to blackmail me once, sent Chabashira-Sensei Horikita's clip to blackmail her."

Kushida sighed.

"Understandable." She looked at me. "I wonder something."

"What?"

"Why do I have to help you?" Kushida grinned. "If I don't help, will you blackmail me?"

"Nope, I told you, I sicked of it."