Vol.2 Chapter 3 Ichinose

We got 18 witnesses who saw the incident from begin. They said the class C's guy started first. Ichizaki, who act as the leader of those three, was very scared. He confessed everything.

It's the planned from start. They called Sudo to the special building and acted as Sudo hurt them. The guy behind this plan was Ryuen Kakeru of class C. The member of class C testified that Ryuen threatening his classmate with violence and fear. Ichizaki and his companion were suspended for 3 months. Ryuen was expelled. Class C lost their class point until 0. So we became class C instead.

I hope everything being like that.

But the truth is----

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We told this to Chabashira-Sensei and waited until next Tuesday to used this witness.

Sudo was very happy because of this. He smiled for every second since that morning. Sudo with a smile was something that I never expected.

He told us he would treat us at the Keyagi mall too.

"But, do you have points?" Ike asked him.

"Nope, " Sudo replied. "I will let you guy pay first, when I have points, I will alienate to you then."

I wasn't sure that could be called treats

But I still went, and I invited Ichinose too. She was the one who makes this happen.

Everyone was happy with this situation because we wouldn't lose any point.

But there were one who didn't that enjoyable.

"Sudo-Kun didn't learn anything. " Horikita said to me when we walked to Keyagi mall.

"I know. But didn't you happy that we won't lose the class point?"

"I'm happy and concern too. If Sudo-Kun still doesn't understand why this happened, he will get the problem again in the future."

Horikita waved to me and walked to Moonshine alone. I looked following her. I agreed with her though. I hoped Sudo tried to learn something and calmed himself in the future.

When I reached the Palette. Everyone was there. Sudo, Ike, Yamauchi, Kushida, and Ichinose. Hirata and Karuizawa were busy, so they didn't come.

"Yaho. Ayanokouji-Kun!" Ichinose greeted me with a smile, same with Kushida.

"Come on. Ayanokouji. Order what you want!" Sudo told me.

I ordered just a bubble tea.

"So Honami-Chan. " Kushida said. "How can  you get many witnesses?"

"I don't know. They just saw the incident by chance. We're lucky that they're from various classes. 5 people from class 1-A, 3 people from my class, 6 people from the second year, 4 from the third year."

"How lucky. " I mumbled. If we got the witness from various classes. Their credibility would increase.

While that meal, Kushida, and Ichinose greeted the student who walked past all the time. They were like a social goddess. They knew many people.

I recognized something.

"Eh. Can I ask you two something?" I asked.

"Sure." Ichinose nodded.

"Do you know someone who has the surname Nakano?"

Kushida and Ichinose looked at each other and shook their head.