Vol. 1 Chapter 5 Defected

"Ayanokouji, Where did you get this food?" Ike asked when he saw my food.

We were at the cafeteria. But in front of me is 5 steaks, 2 salads, and 7 glasses of wine.

At my table. I was with Hirata, Sato, Mutsushida, Shinohara, Mori, and Karuizawa.

"I cook it myself,"  I said while cutting the steak--liked a Sir.

I have to thank Horikita for this idea. The second day after we knew the truth about the point. She took the lunch box to the school. She said it was cheaper than buying the lunch at the cafeteria. She just used the free ingredients in the supermarket.

That was why I try it myself.

"You can cook, Ayanokouji?" Yamauchi asked and gulped down his saliva. He was holding the free vegetable food set. I could tell its taste---didn't good.

"Actually no. I just put the ingredients on the pot and then pressed my luck."

"What? Cooking with luck?" I knew they would ask like this, so I took the picture while I was cooking salad.

"Hear." They received the picture. Then, they nodded acceptably.

 Then, they nodded acceptably

"I understood. But How do you get so much food? You must walk around the world to get enough ingredients." Ike still doubted.

"You knew that girl? The nun one who sounded like Horikita. I asked her for help cooking. Every time I can cook the perfect steak. She will give me one more." I asked then put the meat into my mouth--like a Sir.

"Wait. Every time. There's only a little chance, isn't it?" Yamauchi said.

"Don't know. A little chance still a chance, I guess. Why don't you joined our meal? I have many steaks remain."

Ike and Yamauchi looked at me and bow for me.

"Thank you, sir. I'll pay you back in the future. You're a man among the man." Ike said.

"I won't pay you back. But you're still the man among the man," said Yamauchi.

I gave them a steak and a glasses of wine. It wasn't wine. It was the grape juice in the wine glass. When I went to the supermarket yesterday. I won the supermarket's lottery, got a lot of grapes and a set of luxury glasses. 

"Ayanokouji-Kun. Are you sure treating us? It looks expensive." Sato said with concern.

"It's fine. You and Mori treated me before. Remember?" I said why sipped the wine---like a Sir.

You could call it charity. But I thought it's more like paying the debt.

An Ayanokouji always pays his debts. That man taught me. 

The true charity would begin from now.

Because I got the reward and win the bet so I had a lot of points. And since the last month, the girls have always treated me. Consequently, I was quite rich.