Vol. 6 Chapter 2 Paper shuffle

This midterm test didn't have many exciting things like the last term's. The idiot trio and other students who didn't do well in the last time changed themselves and made wonderful progress. Therefore, when Chabashira-Sensei walked into the room with the result. No one was panicking.

The teacher looked around with surprise with that reaction.

"I can feel no fear from you. " She said. "You grow up. Ah. I remember that day. When you were just a little stupid brat."

"I also can remember the day that you were drunk and cried in the class. Sensei. " Ike teased her.

Chabashira-Sensei frowned. "Something should be only the past, right?" She said, causing everyone to laugh.

"However. Don't forget that if you don't pass the test, you will be expelled. " The teacher announced. She turned around and put the result's paper on the blackboard.

No one fell.

Although some people like Doc lost the scores from the result of the sports festival. They could still pass.

The most shocking thing was Sudo wasn't the last plane anymore.

With his change and support from Horikita. Now, he held 12th place from the bottom. While his friend, Ike got the 5th from the bottom and Yamauchi got the bottom.

I didn't have much time to read a book. So I just went into the classroom, writing down the random thing, and still, get 70. I didn't want to get the full score right now. It could lead me to be more outstanding.

"Yatta!" Yamauchi yelled. "Now, it's time to party your guys! The midterm is ended! Nothing to worry about anymore!"

"Don't too fast, Yamauchi," said Chabshira-Sensei. "You have another quiz to do next week. "

"What!?" Ike cried out. "Quiz!? Why don't we know about this?"

Actually, everyone knew about this. The teachers told us many times. In fact, Machima-Sensei grabbed Ike's shirt twice and said to him that; "We will have a quiz 1 week after a midterm test. Remember it!" 

"You know now. But don't worry. It's just like the quiz you did in the first term. It won't affect your grade."

After hearing this, almost everyone in the class sighed with relief.

However, it looked like Chabashira-Sensei had another thing to say.

"But this quiz's result will cause the important effect to the final exam."

"What?"

Chabashira-Sensei grinned.

"The final exam will be another special exam. The students have to pair for this test. The result will be considered from each pair's scores."

"Pair?" Hirata mumbled.

"Yes. Pair. The exam has 8 subjects. Each subject has 50 questions with 100 scores. In total, this test will have 400 questions and 800 scores. To pass each subject, your pair must have a total score of 60 at least. For example, Hirata pairs up with Ike. Although Ike got no score on his test. If Hirata gets 60 scores, their pair will still pass the test."

"Wow!"

The student lacking academic skills seemed to be excited about the test. If you paired up with the academic student, you had nothing to worry about.

"But don't be happy too early. " Chabashira-Sensei stopped their dream. "If your pair's total score from every subject is less than the minimum score that the school sets, your pair will fall the test and be expelled."