Vol.2 Chapter 1 the scheme

"Why!?" Ike shouted when I rejected.

"I don't mess with anyone's love life. " I said.

In fact, This was an impossible mission. Horikita didn't get along with Kushida. And Kushida hated Horikita so much. They're like oil and water.

"More than that, why do you ask me?" I asked Ike. "I can't even find myself a girlfriend. How can I find someone else's?"

"First, you're popular! and you're close with Horikita and Kushida." Ike stopped the word and looked at me anxiously. "You aren't Horikita's boyfriend, are you?"

I hooked my head.

"Well. There is no problem then."

"Yes, there is. And why did you tell me to take the food?"

When he called me, he told me to take the food with me. So I took the cup-noodle. I handed it to Ike.

"Oh, Cup noodle. Can I eat it?" Ike asked me. I noticed that he was thinner than before.

"S--Sure."

Ike took the cup noodle. He walked to the kitchen and poured the hot water in the cup, then came back and sat before me.

"Sorry for bothering you. I don't have money to buy any food. And I can't cook so the free ingredients are useful." He explained.

"What? Didn't we get 8700 points  this month?"

After the midterm test. Our class point turned to 87. Many people tried to change their lifestyle, be more strict, and didn't use the point with the unnecessary things.

"Out of it." He stood up and walked to the bookshelf. I followed him. "I used it to cultural thing."

Ike spread his hand to his bookshelf proudly. I looked at it. Most of the book was manga. 

"Citrus, Bloom into you, Miss Kobayashi's maid dragon---" I read those names.

"They're innovations, Ayanokouji," said Ike. "Luckily, our country knew how to create civilization."

I didn't understand his word at all.

"Anyway. You have to help me shipping Horikita-Chan and Kushida-Chan."

"You don't move on from that topic yet? You like Kushida, don't you?"

Ike sighed bored. "Just read my monologue in the last chapter, okay?"

"Look. I'm not cupid or something. I don't know how to make it."

Ike opened his mouth to say the words. But someone knocked on the door. Ike raised his eyebrows and walked to open the door.

His visitor was Sudo Ken.

"Oh, How're you, Ken?"

"Are Ayanokouji here?" Sudo asked immediately.

"Y--yes, why?"

Sudo saw me, he pushed Ike to the side and walked to me.

"Aynokouji, help me!"

"What?"

"I have a problem!"

I didn't understand. I didn't even his best friend and I didn't the smart guy who solve everything. Why did he ask me to help?

More than that---

"How do you know I am here?"

"I went to your room first. But when I went into your room. But I didn't meet you. Doctor told me he saw you go to Kanji's room--"