Vol. 4.5 Story No. 5 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and the mystery of the pool (Serenade)

"Here we go!" Ike screamed and threw the ball over the net.

"Beware! Mako-chan!" 

Amikura jumped and hit the ball back to us. Sudo who standing in the backline ran to the front of the net like he was flying, bouncing the ball back. Ryuji and Cho tried to stop the ball but they couldn't. The ball impacted the sand's floor.

"You are very good! Sudo-Kun!" Kushida said with a smile.

"Not bad. " Horikita said. Sudo bowed for her.

"Good Job! We will get the free drink!" Ike yelled.

We were in the middle of a volleyball game between class B and class D. When we reached the pool, we met Ryuji, Cho, and their classmate named Beppu by chance. So we decided to play volleyball and the loser would treat the drink to another party.

Sakura wasn't good at sport so she watched from the sideline.

"Ok. Come on!" Ike clapped his hand. "Hm? Haruki? Stand up! Why do you keep squatting?"

"Wait a minute. It starts to calm. "

Haruki, somehow, seemed to can't stand up. 

"Damn! They're so bounced. " He mumbled. I was pretty sure that he wasn't talking about the ball. I looked around and saw the girls in the swimsuit.

"Ok. It's our turn to serve. " Honami said while grabbing the ball.

But Chihiro walked closer to her.

"Ichinose-chan. May I serve the ball, please?"  She asked.

Hinami was surprised but she nodded and gave her friend the ball.

"Ok. This girl's so small. We can win her. " Yamauchi grinned.

Chihiro breathed in and bend her knee.

Didn't she just look at me?

"Yargh!!!!"

Chihiro shouted and jumped. Before hitting the ball over the net. It flew in my direction. Sudo tried to stop it, but the ball was faster than this athletic man.

I jumped out of the direction before it reached me only a second.

The ball bounced out of the field, leaving the hole on the floor.

Everyone opened their mouth wide. Even Sudo lost the color out of his face.

"Who is she?" Yamauchi said tremblingly.

"My worst nightmare. " I mumbled while holding the ball. It was still hot.

...

Chihiro served many balls after that. I saw Ryuji trying to convince her to stop serving. But Chihiro glanced at him and Ryuji didn't say anything after that.

This little psychopath shiptrash completely became the murderer. She aimed at me all the time. Sudo tried many times, but even his 100% power couldn't stop Chihiro.

However, I could survive all time. Bad for Yamauchi, the ball that I could dodge flew to him instead. His face was filled with the wound.

Well. Because Chihiro fouled many times. Class B was fined. So we won the bait.

"Wow! This is a very funny game. " Ichinose said awkwardly. "Once more."

"No!" Yamauchi screamed.

Horikita glanced at Chihiro with curiosity.