Vol.3 Chapter 7 Operation S and M

The next morning, Mori and Shinohara still disappeared. 

The school sent the rescue team into the forest to find them. But according to the school rules, we lost 10 points on the 3rd day too.

In our camp, it was chaos too. Everyone was worried about those girls. Someone concerned about the points. Yukimura was one of them.

"That girl--" He mumbled. "Make us only troubles."

"Oi! It's not her fault. " Sato defended her friend with anger.

Three people that seemed to be worrier than anyone else are Hirata, Ike, and Doctor. But I admired that Hirata could calm down and run the class without the sigh of worry on his face.

"We still have to find the food and water. " He told us after the report. "Everyone. Please look for our classmates while finding food."

I wanted to talk about this with Horikita but I couldn't find her after the report. I went to the girl's tent and didn't find her either.

There was only Ibuki sitting inside the tents.

"Are you looking for that long black hair girl?" Ibuki asked me.

"Does the girl whom you referred act like she's superior to everyone?" 

"Yes."

"Yes. I'm looking for that girl."

"After you finish the report. She went out of the camp. Maybe she go to find the food."

I nodded and looked at Ibuki.

"Say Ibuki. Are you fine here?" I asked her.

"Fine, thanks. It's better than my class though. " Ibuki shrugged her shoulder. "That Ryuen make me sick."

"Hm. He isn't your classmate?"

Ibuki laughed sarcastically. "That Yamauchi is your classmate and he isn't your best friend, is he?"

I couldn't say I like him that much.

The girl from class C looked at me and sighed.

"Your class is too stupid. Kind until stupid."

"Say what you want."

Yes, our class may be stupid that let this girl into our class.

But I and Horikita weren't.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes the silence was the greatest thing.

I walked into the shadow of the forest. The heat made me thirsty so I drank the water from the bottle.

There was no sound around me. It was like I was alone in the world.

Although I had a girl walking followed me.

I turned my face back to her.

"Do you want some water, Sakura?" I asked.

Sakura shook her head and smiled.

I'm not thirsty yet. Don't worry.

I nodded. "Oh, keep close to me. This forest is so dense. Your Fanclub will kill me if I let you disappear."  I teased her, Sakura flinched. She walked close to me and shook. I didn't want to make her fear, I want her to keep close.

I was afraid that something happens to Shinohara and Mori will happen to Sakura.

"Ah. What is it?" I saw something near the tree's root. We walked toward it and saw it was the bunch of corns.