{Short Story} Tachibana-San wants to be confessed: Love is war. 2

"Ah! What the hell are you doing, Nagumo!?" Kiriyama screamed as soon as the student council's door opened.

Tachibana was shocked until she couldn't say anything because Nagumo Miyabi, the student council vice-president, was standing in front of her, trying to wear his pants.

She could see his boxer wear. Tachibana's face turned red.

"Or you try to do that kind of stuff!?"

Tachibana flinched. "What kind of thing is Nagumo-Kun going to do?"

Kiriyama looked at his upperclassman in a dilemma. Tachibana Akane was raised like a girl in the box. She didn't know anything about sexual things. Horikita Manabu banned all of the Ecchi things from the student council because he want to protect her innocence.

Kiriyama sighed and whispered to Tachibana.

"Must---"

"You're misunderstanding, Kiriyama." Nagumo laughed while fastening his belt. "I just checked out my new boxer, how do you think, Kiriyama?"

"Buy new boxer again? Why do you like the boxer that much? On your birthday, both Asahina and Kiryuin gave you a boxer, didn't they?"

"Yes, Nazuno gave me a boxer, but Fuuka gave me a brief instead." Nagumo smiled. "She wants to tease me. Chad never wears brief, you know?"

Kiriyama looked serious immediately.

"Oi, what's wrong with a brief?"

"my my, we have a brief guy here." Nagumo giggled.

"Well, so you're another brief supremacy?"

"Boy. What's the matter about the different kinds of panties?" Tachibana asked with confusion.

Nagumo smiled and walked to the couch.

"The thing is, Tachibana-Senpai. "He said. "The brief is for losers who never get the girl. They wear like the children because no one will see their pantie. But for someone that is often seen inside the pant by girls like me, underwear's style was as important as shirt or hair. The girls think the boxers highlight the body's line and look sexy, you know?"

Kiriyama laughed satirically.

"Ha Ha! The one wearing sexy boxers to get the girl just doesn't confidence himself! A real man doesn't need it!"

Tachibana raised her eyebrows.

"But you didn't get any girl and Nagumo-Kun just get a new girlfriend, doesn't he?"

The tears came out of Kiriyama's eyes.

"Anyway! Anyone who wears the boxers was a total manwhore!" He pointed to Nagumo. "Nagumo is manwhore too!"

Nagumo smiled. "That's harsh, Kiriyama."

"This is the only way that a virgin like me can insult you! Uwaaaaaa!" Kiriyama cried and ran out of the classroom.

Tachibana turned her face to her underclassman.

"Nagumo-Kun. What is manwhore?"

Nagumo flinched.

"Eh, Senpai. I don't think I should tell you. I thought you should wait until you grow up."

Tachibana pouted.

"Mo! I'm older than you!"

Nagumo looked around to make sure Horikita wasn't there. Then, he bent himself to whisper aside Tachbana's ears.