Vol.1 Chapter 10 The midterm

Kushida Kikyo was scarier than I thought.

Although she revealed her true personality to me yesterday. On the test day, she still smiled and greeted me with a cute tone.

"Hi, Ayanokouji-Kun. Let's do our best!" 

More than that. She still greeted Horikita whom she called with the bad word.

"Horikita-San! Thank you for hard-working." 

"Thank you too. Kushida-San. If it wasn't you, it would be impossible to do it."

Horikita unexpectedly bowed her. Even Kushida was shocked.

"Y---your welcome. But it was your credit." 

"No. I am the one who teaches them. But you're the one who makes them want to study. Without you. That three wouldn't try as well." 

Horikita raised her head.

"But, I have something to ask you."

"What?"

"Do you hate me?"

I almost shouted out loud. Horikita, you were too straightforward!  

Kushida's smile was still stable.

"What makes you think that?" She glanced at me, but I shook my head. I didn't tell her at all.

"I fell it since I met you for the first time. Maybe it's just my imagination."

Kushida shook her head. "No, it isn't your imagination. I hate you very much."

I felt these two girls were too scary.

Horikita was told, "I hate you." But she still didn't change her frigid face.

Kushida told someone "I hate you." But she still smile as she said "I love you."

"Do you want the reason?" Kushida asked.

"No, thanks. It isn't necessary. From now I can talk with you more comfortably."

Maybe Horikita was the same as Kushida.

Keep your friend close. Your enemy closer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone did the test with confidence.

They studied hard for three weeks. Hirata did his best to make everyone could pass this test.

More than that, they get a little help yesterday.

If they could remember the test, they could get full marks.

More than that. Chabashira-Sensei told us if we passed this test, she would take us to the sea in this summer vacation.

The sea = swimsuit. Not just normal school swimsuits. But it would be a bikini. That kind of sexy swimsuit.

The power of desires was too powerful.

I didn't memorize the test yesterday. I felt like my luck will make me get the full marks. And it would become the trouble misunderstandable. 

In the last test. I didn't pay attention to the test. I answered randomly. 

So this time, I did it with earnestness. Prevent my luck intervening in the test.

Between the test. I peeked at the trio idiot. They looked serious, but not too much. I was sure they will pass the test, although it was hard.

We started with social studies, then, Japanese and Science.