Vol. 6 Chapter 5 Weapon

"Ayanokouji-Kun!!!!! He is here! He is here!"

I heard the scream from the outside and stopped walking suddenly. Miyake walked to the classroom door.

"Oh. It's your fans."

"What?"

"Your popularity grows very fast these few weeks, you know?" Hasebe sat on Horikita's share while its owner went away somewhere. "Your fandom is 14.8% increasing. Fastest growing up. The professional analyzes that you will win Hiratan in this winter break. And will beat Kyo-chan before February."

Even beating Kushida? Um. It was reasonable since, in my fandom, some of them are boys.

"But this will be a problem though. " Yukimura mumbled. "Yesterday. Many people sneak you to Moonshine. Imagine if this bunch of people follows you to that place, it's not a good environment for studying."

Hasebe unexpectedly nodded.

"I love to tease Ayanon about it. But I don't like the place with many people though."

I showed my head to the outside of the room so I could see them. As soon as they saw my face, my fans became crazy again.

"Oh! It's him!"

"He's cute!"

"He's GOAT!!!!"

I turned my head back to Yukimura and asked. "Do I look like a goat?"

Yukimura shrugged his shoulder. While the scream was still loud out there. In my classroom, I could feel Yamauchi's glance of vengeance. But I ignored it. Lately, Yamauchi always looked around with a glance of vengeance. Ike was in love with Shinohara and Sudo was fun being Horikita's personal chair. So Yamauchi might be lonely.

I scratched my head with worry. If I came out right now, this bunch of fans would follow me everywhere and bother my co-worker.

Sigh. Huh, being popular was so hard, wasn't it? Becoming popular was much easier.

Usui-Sensei, the art teacher, was right. Girl loves a fast runner.

"Kiyo-Kun. " I flinched after Matsushita suddenly appear behind me. She was holding the big stick.

"W--What are you doing here? Chiaki-Nee?"

"Well. I just want to tell you that if you want to Bonk these annoying bitch. You can tell me all the time."

I nodded slowly terrified, "Um. Peace is always an option."

"But you have another option to run away from this?" Hasebe asked.

I thought only for a second before standing up and running to the window.

"What are you doing!?" Miyake shouted.

"I will jump out of the window. Don't worry. There's a trash bag under the window, I will land safely. See you at Moonshine."

I did this once when I wanted to run away from Chihiro.

"But today is Tuesday!" Yukimura said.

"And?" I climbed into the window frame and jumped off.

"They just collect the trash bag an hour ago!" 

"Shit..."

But it was too late. I was falling to the floor.

Our class was at least 8 meters from the floor. If I fell from this height, I would see Hazama-Sensei again.

I closed my eyes, praying that it wouldn't be so painful...

Hm. I felt nothing.