Vol.1 Chapter 3 The wonderful of teenage life

"Eat this Ayanokouji-Kun." 

"This too, it's delicious."

"Thank you, your all. But I think if I eat another piece of bread, I'm sure I will vomit." I rejected Sato Maya and Mori Nene politely.

They looked disappointed but they gave up and put the chopstick with the Udong down.

"Hey, Hirata-Kun. Let me feed you too." Kuruizawa Kei who sat across the desk said to Hirata with a smile. He nodded softly and opened his mouth waiting for the food.

I looked at that romantic scene and wonder why I was there. Yesterday, I just sat alone on my desk in the classroom. And now, I sat in the cafeteria, siege by cute girls. Another man at this desk is Hirata who was considered as the class leader. It meant I was at the same level with this Mr.Perfect man, didn't I?

I wouldn't complain. I didn't pay for the food anyway. Sato and Mori said they would treat me although I tried to reject.

Free meal with the cute girls. Who doesn't want it?

If there was something that I didn't like. It's the sweetness of the class perfect couple, Kuruizawa and Hirata. Kuruizawa Kei is a cute blond girl who looked like a gal. She dominated other girls in class and it felt like she was the girls' leader.

In fact. I thought that her influence was from dating Hirata. The king's wife is the queen after all.

"So, Sato-San. Is it real that your cousin is a cop?" Hirata asked Sato.

"Yeah, she is at Beka-police station. She had worked with that famous detective. The one who shared the same surname with Mori-San."

"Oh, Him? No no, different kanji and the pronunciation isn't exactly the same." Mori explained.

"About surname. I wonder if Karuizawa is from Nakano." I said jokily...or not?

The silenced dominated this table.

A girl with blue short hair coughed. I guessed her name is Shinohara or something.

Karuizawa frowned. "Pardon?"

"The city named Karuizwa in Nakano. Karuizawa is... I'm sorry." I bowed my head.

What? Why my luck didn't work? I should try something else.

Do you know which Japanese province has 5 populations?  (The answer is Nakano if you want to know.)  I opened my mouth and prepared to ask that question. But someone touched my shoulder.

"Don't asked that, Ayanokouji-Kun. It doesn't work." Sounded like the angel's whispered to save me from the endless shame. I turned my head and found my eyes in contact with Kushida Kikyo's.

"Kushida-San, How are you?" Hirata smiled. She returned it with the same thing.

"Can I borrow Ayanokouji-Kun for a while please?"

"Oh, it depends on Ayanokouji-Kun."

"I'm fine with it." I would do anything to take myself out of this place now.

I stood up and followed Kushida to the hallway. I could feel displease look from Sato and Mori. And also from Ike and Yamauchi who sat far away.

"Sorry for interrupting your time. I just want to ask you some questions." Kushida said guiltlessly.

"Nah, it's fine. What do you want to ask?"

"Yesterday I saw you talked with Horikita-San. So I'd like to know if you two are close to each other."