Vol.2 Chapter 6 Sakura?

"Maybe it's class C's plan from start. " Ichinose said with worried.

"I think so. " Horikita agreed. "Class C maybe hire that 5 witnesses to lurk in the group of real witnesses. Despite five people, we already lost our credit."

We were in the Palette. After we finished the trial. Sudo was very angry so Horikita told him to go back to the dorm. Therefore, There were just me, Horkita, Ichinose, and Kanzaki.

"If this's really their plan, I have to tell, this really works. " Kanzaki said. "The others witnesses afraid they'll be punished, so they all withdraw."

"This means there were only the witnesses who told the school that we're lying. " Hoikira spoke with a serious tone. "The only evidence, in this case, is class C's wound and the testimony that makes us difficult."

"But, are you sure this is class C's plan? How can high school students scheme something like that?" I said, but everyone looked at me like I lost my mind.

"We're in Classroom of The Elite, Ayanokouji. " Kanzaki said. "We don't ask about it here."

Understable, Have a nice day.

I saw Ichinose lowered her head. I felt like she had something in her mind.

"What's wrong, Ichinose?" I asked her.

"I think about the rumors I heard. " She replied. "I heard that in class C, there is a guy name Ryuen Kakeru. Only in the first week, everyone in class C obeys him like a dog. "

Kanzaki nodded.

"That's strange, the rumors use the words "obey", not trust. How can you make the whole class obey you in a week?" He said. "You can be nice to people and show you leadership to be trusted, but being obeyed is different. Ryuen must be a scary guy. Maybe, he is the one who plans this from the beginning."

"Do you know him?" Horikita asked Ichinose.

"No." Ichinose shook her head. "Maybe Kushida-Chan knew him."

I never met Ryuen before. But I thought I knew who he was. 

I thought he was the guy who threatened me to give him the paper. That means Kanzaki maybe met him once.

"Sounded like Ryuen is scary people, but I'm not afraid of him," Horikita said bravely. "Because we have 2 geniuses here."

Horikita stared at me.

Oi, there was only one genius, I wasn't genius!

But think twice, if Horikita didn't realize I was just a lucky man, Maybe, there was no genius around here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, I was in front of my laptop. This was my first and only gift from that man. It didn't even literally from him. It was the last step of the experiment. So that man allowed me to sent the letter for the lottery prize. I won the first prize, this laptop.

I looked at the folder on the screen. 

Kaxxxa's file.

Kaxxxa sent this to me, two days before he died from a heart attack on the way back to the White Room. He told me it would make me adapt myself to society.

There were many flies that I found interesting like; Queen and Slave, How to be the man of culture, H.A.R.E.M.

There was some kind of interesting file that I hadn't explore yet, like Imouto or Gravure Model.