Vol. 3 Chapter 9 Paradise Island

"Argh!!!"

Ike screamed and handed to his belly. He rolled on the floor while Shinohara tried to pull him with worry. We all were shocked and couldn't do anything. Sudo was the first one who moves.

"You bastard!" He yelled and grabbed Subaru's shirt. He immediately lost his calm after his friend was hurt. 

"Hehehehehe. " Subaru laughed insanely.

"Why are laughing!?"

"It's very funny that I don't want to hurt him in the first place. " He said. "I just want to kill the dead-face boy who hit my head!"

He tried to kill me!?

"But didn't you say you're forced by Kashiwagi?" Yahiko asked him with confusion.

"Do you believe me?" Subaru giggled. "I just lie. I don't want to die in that cave!"

Ike still choked the blood. Shinohara was crying and shook Ike's body.

"Ike! No, please. I don't want to lose anyone again."

Sudo gritted teeth and punched Subaru on his face. His body bumped with the floor, still laughing like he was watching the most hilarious comedy show ever.

"What did you give him!?" Sudo snapped.

"Blackwater. " Subaru answered cheerfully.

"Blackwater?" Katsuragi said.

"Yes. Do you know why the water on this island is so clean? It's because the school installs the giant water purifier at the spring mouth. It filters the contaminants from the water and drops them into the well in the cave. The well becomes the dirtiest water in the world.  " Subaru grinned. "We use it to hunt the animal. After the deer drinks it, it'll die in 30 minutes. And we are talking about the deer that 5 times heavier than this shrimp."

Another punch from Sudo.

In the moment of confusion. Katsuragi still kept his calm. He walked to Subaru and asked him.

"I assume that you know it because you drink it by chance. " A guy from class A said. "Since none of you dies. I also assume that you have a cure, right?"

Subaru nodded.

"This hairless man is brilliant!" He clapped his hand. "On this island, there are rainbow petal flowers. It's a magic flower that can cure every disease and poison. After we drank the Blackwater, we met it by chance. But seriously, I have lived on this island for 5 years. And I have met it only once. You will never find it----"

"I found it. " I said while picking up the flower with rainbow petals. "Ayanolucky."

Subaru's mouth couldn't shut anymore.

I gave it to Shinohara who put it on Ike's mouth.

"Ike---Ike. Chew it. " She whispered. Ike chewed it with difficultly. Shinohara used her hand to help him.

Ike's face looked relaxed. He stopped choking the blood and screaming painfully. We sighed with relief.

Subaru still couldn't close his mouth.

Sudo turned his face to our Senpai.

"Tell me, Katsuragi. " He said. "The school rules said don't use the violence with another student, right?"

"Yes. " Katsuragi nodded.

Sudo and Yamauchi walked closer to Subaru whose face was covered with fear.

"Technically, is this piece of a shit student?"

"The school rules also said if someone went outside the school without permission, he'll be fired immediately. " Katsuragi said while looking at the sky.