Vol. 6 Chapter 4 Tutoring Group

"All my life has been a series of doors in my face. And then suddenly I bump into you".

"I was thinking the same thing! 'Cause like, I've been searching my whole life to find my own place. And maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue".

No. You didn't click on the wrong fanfic. This is Classroom of The Elite Fanfic: Ayanokouji The Lucky Bastard. But I don't blame you if you misunderstood. While Hasebe and Miyake sang in front of us in the Moonshine Cafe. I and Yukimura started wondering if Disney already bought Kadokawa.

About why did we end up here?

It started when Horikita came to ask me for help.

"Are you free after school?"

"Until 7. Yes. I have to study with Sato after that."

"It shouldn't take many times of you". Horikita said. "I want you to help Yukimura-Kun deal with Hasebe-San and Miyake-Kun...Or reverse."

"More detail, please".

"Hasebe-San and Miyake-Kun needed some special tutoring..."

According to Horikita, Miyake got 79 on the quiz, while Hasebe got 1. However, in the midterm test. Miyake got 65 and Hasebe got 63. In other words, their academic skills weren't that different.

More than that, they were good and bad at the almost same subjects. In the subject which they were bad at, they were completely hopeless. There was the risk that in some subjects, they couldn't reach 60.

At first, Horikita tried to put Miyake and Hasebe in Kushida's or Hirata's group. But Hasebe said she felt uncomfortable with the big group. 

The savior was Yukimura. He offered yourself to make a little tutoring group for them. 

"I see. But why do you ask me to help them?"

I wasn't close with those two. Miyake joined my group many times, but we didn't talk as much as I talked with the idiot trio. And Hasebe---she was well-known as the loner. She was always alone. Actually, the only word I ever heard from her was 'gross' which she used to insult the guys who looked at her breast in the first swimming class.

"Yukimura-Kun is trying to help. But he is quite a stubbornness. I'm afraid that he will have a conflict with those two. You were his roommate and in the same group on the cruise. I think you can deal with him."

Besides me, there also were  Hirata and Koenji. Since Hirata was busy with his tutoring group and Koenji couldn't take care of anyone. I was the only option. So I accepted.

Yukimura also didn't like the place with many people, so I chose Moonshine Cafe which always lack customers.

I and Yukimura were there 10 minutes before the appointment time.

"How do you know this place?" Yukimura asked me.

"By chance". I sat in the position that could cover Horikita's picture on the wall. She was the biggest customer here. Luckily that Horikita had to teach the afternoon's study group. So she wouldn't know that I took them to her private place.

"Say Yukimura. " I said. "I never expect that you will offer your help."

Yukimura smiled sadly and said. "You think I'm a selfish person who never gives a shit with my classmate, right?"

"I didn't say that."

"You don't have to say. I realize it. " He shook his head. "I insulted Sudo very much in the first month. But at the sports festival. I was useless while he carrying our class. Now, it's my time. I have to help my class too."