Vol. 1 Chapter 4 Fallen

"Ayanokouji-Kun, Can I ask you for something?"  

"Sure." If Horikita said 'Would you be my boyfriend?', How should I do then? 

"Please don't come back to this cafe again." She said coldly.

We were in the Moonshine Cafe. Horikita didn't touch her waffle yet.

"Why? You didn't want me to see you said I like waffle more than Onii-chan, right?" I teased her. 

"Today, I have the compass."

"Sorry." I bow.

It was a month after school started. I lived my teenage life in a way that could be called ' Wonderful Life' proudly. I thought I was popular in the class although not reach Mr. Hirata   Perfect Yousuke. I hung out with him and the girls for some time. Today, I went to karaoke with them after school. Kushida, Yamauchi, and Ike went too.

Kushida still couldn't befriend Horikita.

Ike and Yamauchi were still simping for Kushida.

But I thought I just destroyed my popularity. I was too nervous until I didn't say anything.  When it's my time to sing. I just read the lyrics without melody. The girl named Matsuchida looked at me with disappointment.

Sato and Mori still said, "His monotone voice is so cute." though. I learned the girls can have a fetish too.

After I said goodbye to them. I wanted something sweet. So I came to the Moonshine and met Horikita. 

"How was the test today?" I asked her while she was cutting the waffles. Today Chabashira-Sensei let us did the exam. She said it's only an evaluated exam so it didn't affect our grade. There were 20 questions for 5 subjects. Each question was 5 points so the total score is 100 points.

"Too easy until it looked like teachers think we're idiots. Except the last three." Horikita chewed the waffle. "I thought even the third-year can't do it."

"Really? I didn't notice."

She knitted her brows. "You didn't notice because it was too easy for you?"

"Nah. I just conjectured the answer." I said. "Why did you look at me like that? The teacher said it didn't affect the grade." Also, conjecturing is the best way for using the power of my luck.

Horikita sighed. "That isn't the right idea, Ayanokouji-Kun."

"This is how my life working, Horikita."

"So it isn't the right life."

Why did I feel like she just said my existence is a mistake?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost 8 a.m. on the 1st of May.

But the points didn't come into the account, yet.

That's why our class looked panic. Many students used all of their points before the end of the month. Horikita looked at me as the words "I told you.".

When Chabashira-Sensei came into the classroom, Ike suddenly asked her.

"Sae-Chan Sensei,  Why we didn't get this month's point yet?"

Chabasshira-Sensei looked at him with a scary face but I could feel something in her eyes.

The spark of the mock.

It made my stomach sick.

"I will tell you why Ike." She grinned. "But before that, I didn't tell you that you will receive 100,000 points every month, did I?"