Vol. 6 Chapter 1 Wake up

I felt the light coming through my eyelids and heard someone whispering next to me.

I opened my eyes, realizing that I was looking at the white ceiling. At first, I thought panicking that I was back in the white room.

But it was impossible. I choose ANHS because there was no way that someone would go inside the school and kidnap me. This was the only place in the world safer than Hogwarts.

I felt a little bit cold so I looked around and found it was the nursing room. 

So it was just a dream?

Meeting with Kaxxxa was just a dream.

His last word was still resonant in my head.

Save Maaya

"Look! He wakes up!" Someone shouted. I turned to that sound and find some of my acquaintances were there.

Horikita, Honami, Kushida, Hirata, and Doc. Also as Hazama-Sensei.

"Ayanokouji-Kun!" Honami smiled with happiness.

"Doc. What are you wearing?" I asked him.

Doc was in the woman's long red dress and the ruby necklace.

"Oh. We're about going to ask the Lord of Light to send you back from death, my lord. But since you're alive. I don't think you need me. Well. If I have nothing to do here. I will go now. I have to give birth to the shadow baby to kill someone. Farewell. My lord."

Doc bowed to me and walked out of the nursing room. 

I turned my face to my friends. Horikita shrugged her shoulder. "You sleep so long. Even Hazama-Sensei can't wake you up."

"How long do I sleep?"

"2 weeks. Now, the weather is so cold. " Kushida answered.

Shit.

I just bumped Ryuen's head and I slept two weeks? 

"What happened during my sleep?" I asked.

"Not much. Ayanokouji-Kun. " Hirata answered. "Actually. It's many things changes."

"Yeah. Shinohara-San broke up with Ike-Kun for an hour before Ike-Kun climbed into her room and asked her to come back. Sudo-Kun wins 3 basketball matches. Mori-San solves 82 murder cases." Kushida explained.

"Oh. I almost forget to tell you!" Honami said proudly. "I just become in student council!"

"That's great. " I nodded. "You always want to be in the council, don't you? But how?"

The reason that Honami didn't join the student council from the beginning was Horikita Manabu denied her---Also, she was kinda afraid of him since she found him announcing in the hallway how much he liked the black lace panties.

"Well. Horikita-Senpai's term is ended and Nagumo-Senpai win the election. The first thing he did is to invite me to the council."

So Nagumo became the student president now. Huh.

Most important thing---

I missed the election!

As a good member of a democratic society, I was very disappointed that I didn't use my right to vote.

Remember, kids. You must use your right to vote. Your vote will decide your future. Don't forget.

Back to our story.

"I think it's everything, right?" Kushida said but Horikita shook her head.

"There's another thing. " She spoke out. "About the special exam."