Vol. 6 Chapter 0 The Dream of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

It was dark.

It was only dark.

It was nothing but dark.

I could feel only myself. I couldn't see my body. It was like my eyes were covered by eyelids. But I knew that it was impossible. Because I couldn't see my eyelids.

I tried to remember what happened to me.

The last thing I could remember was the pain in my head.

Ah, I knew it. I tripped at the stair and flew to Ryuen who was confronting Horikita.

But what happened next?

Suddenly. My head felt pain again. I tried to grab my head---but I couldn't grab it because  I didn't have hands.

'I don't mind if it's padded though.'

The whisper flew with the wind.

I wondered what that whisper was. It felt familiar. But I couldn't recognize it.

And then, there was the light at the end of the tunnel. My body started existing. I could move my hand finally.

I ran to that light. At first, I thought it was a mirror. Because I saw someone running toward me. I thought it was my reflection. But as soon as I saw his face, I realized I misunderstood. 

Because it was Kaxxxa.

"Kaxxxa!"

"Kiyotaka!"

It was him! It was Kaxxxa, the man of gender equality!

My tear dropped and I realized all of this happened in my head. Because I couldn't cry in real life.

Kaxxxa wasn't real.

It made my pain.

However, I could help to cry and hug him tightly.

"Kaxxxa. Kaxxxa.!" I called him.

"Yes. I'm Kaxxxa.!"

"I think I will never meet you again."

"Me too."

I rubbed my tear and asked him. "So how are you? Is that place any good?"

When I said that place, I meant the afterlife.

Kaxxxa licked his lips.

"Ah. I can't say something like that. Well, I'm here with the goddess."

"Oh! So you go to heaven. After all the thing you said and done, I think you will go to hell or something..."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Ok. But I'm not in heaven. I should select that way, but that goddamn mother freaked goddess tricked me and sent me to another world!"

Kaxxxa's face was filled with pain.

"She wanted me to beat the demon king and let me choose the weapon with me. So I choose her---It's the worst decision in my entire life."

"W---What happened?" 

"I have to live and take care of this useless god, the masochist crusader, and the bomb-addict loli wizard."

I nodded.

"I understand your point. I have to take care of the useless boaster, the masochist Zen priest, and the waffle-addict Siscon."

Suddenly, Kaxxxa slapped my face.

"Ouch!"

I fell to the floor, looking at him unbelievably.

"What did you do? Even my father never slap me!"

"Because he uses his employee to slap you instead! Listen!"

Kaxxxa grabbed my shirt.

"Your life is good! Do you know what I see!?"

"N--No---"

"I see the frog---the frog ate my comrades before I help them, I die again and again. Every time I die, I wish---Kiyotaka---I wish I can swap my goddess with the goddess. When everything seems to be going well. Suddenly. The debt---the fucking debt! Come from nowhere! I can run away from it! And do you think I have a good sweet time with this girl!? You're wrong! I have to wait until volume 5 when I have something Doki Doki. I live with them, bath with them, even tried to peek at them while they're bathing once, but no. Nothing like a Harem's dream! It's just pain. Kiyotaka. Pain!!!!!"

Kaxxxa started crying. He collapsed to the floor.

"Ah..Eh."

What happened to Kaxxxa? He never cried before. What happened in that fantasy world?

All I could do was to pray for him.

I hope god's blessing him in this wonderful world.

"But--Why're you here?" Kaxxxa upper his head and asked me. 

"I don't even know where is this place?"

Kaxxxa looked around and shook his head. "I don't know either. Aqxx just revives me but why don't go back yet."

Suddenly. Kaxxxa seemed to realize something. His face turned to serious.

"Kiyotaka. I want to tell you something. I want to tell you before I die but I can't."

"What is it?"

"Listen carefully. You have to beware yourself. The White Room isn't the only place that wants us."

"W--What do you mean?"

"Look in my folder I send to you. It's hiding. I can't put it into the folder directly. Your father will figure it out. The file that you have to look at is---"

Before he could finish his lines. He suddenly started floating.

"What the---"

"Oh! Aqxx can revive me now! I don't have time. Kiyotaka--You have to find that file!!"

"What file!?" I shouted to ask him. But he was higher than my sound could reach. He couldn't hear me.

"You useless goddess!? Why do you revive me in this important time!?" He roared. "Kiyotaka. Please! Do one thing for me!"

"What is it?"

"Save---" The last word was unhearable.

"Save who!?"

"Save---"

His body started shining like the magical girls when they were terraforming. Kaxxxa hold his breath and yelled as loud as he could.

"Save--Save Maaya!!!!!"

"Why did you say that name!?" I yelled back. But he was gone.

I was left alone in the dark.

"Seriously. I want to know why he said that name?" I mumbled to myself.