Chapter 1: Rebirth

"The defendant Xue Zimu violated the road traffic management regulations, drove at speeding, escaped after hitting a person, killed the victim, was responsible for the accident, constituted the crime of traffic accident, and was sentenced to 15 years in prison."

The hammer sound of the sentence fell, and Xue Zimu awakened from a cold and dreamy breath, gasping for breath. The most desperate and tormented memory was like a barrier that could not be freed, repeated in his mind over and over again, even if it was a dream, but it was difficult to break free because of the pain and hatred engraved in the bone marrow.

Xue Zimu smiled bitterly, and looked at the luxurious room that he was not accustomed to by the morning light, held his heart, tried his best to suppress the hatred and ecstasy in his heart, and let out a breath.

Fortunately, this is not a dream.

He is really back! Back to the eighteen-year-old that is far from happening!

At this time, he had not been framed by Yao Yue as Xue Yuding, nor had he suffered the root cause of heart and lung failure in beating, nor had his right leg disabled by Xue Lin, and he had not even carried the huge debt of 50 million.

Xue Zimu suddenly felt a burst of unspeakable ease.

In his previous life, he fell into the trap of the greedy and vicious Xue family, and finally ended up as a scapegoat. The whole life lived like a joke. Now that the pain on his shoulders suddenly disappeared overnight, the Xue family's disgusting measures have not yet been implemented, and everything is still within time!

With a second chance, he will never repeat the same mistakes!

Xue Zimu returned from a rebirth ten years later, and was reborn to the third day when he was just taken to the Xue family. In his previous life, he lost consciousness at the scene of the court verdict. When he woke up, he found himself in a rather strange place, and he didn't feel any discomfort except for a slight headache.

He has almost forgotten how it feels to have a healthy body. For a time, he thought he was in another world after his death, and the accommodation environment of Yincao Difu has evolved with the times into a luxurious modern style.

But soon, Xue Zimu looked for a familiar impression from this almost hotel-like icy decoration, but he did not dare to confirm his ridiculous conjecture, but rather eagerly picked up the mobile phone on the bedside table to watch time--

April 10, 2020.

Just a few figures almost made Xue Zimu's heart jump out.

As a person who once lived on the Internet for writing, Xue Zimu is naturally no stranger to the so-called "rebirth". He also has a reborn protagonist in his own pen, and even he has more than once truly fantasizedly hoped that he could have a second chance like the characters in the pen.

His experience in his last life was too painful. From the age of eighteen, he embarked on an erroneous path that could not be looked back. Even after working hard for ten years, he finally saw hope, but at the last moment he was hit into a deeper valley. , Completely lost everything, and there is no possibility of climbing up again.

For him, "rebirth" is a dream that can't restrain fantasy when he has nowhere to go, but he can't believe it.

Xue Zimu stared at the dazzling mobile phone screen in the dark, ecstatic, and at the same time his heart was filled with unspeakable panic. What if it is really just a dream? What if he closes his eyes and then opens, and he becomes the one who has difficulty breathing again?

The hopeless despair is even more painful, and he has experienced it once, and never wants to encounter it again.

Xue Zimu tried to calm himself down. First, according to the conventional methods, he pinched himself without any effort and felt a clear pain. Compared with pain, the heart is more happy. However, Xue Zimu still forced himself not to be too happy. Thinking that it was late at night, he gave up his plans to go out and find someone to confirm, and decided to sleep first to see if the dream of "rebirth" waking up would fall through.