Chapter 2: new start

Xue Zimu's decision to agree to marry the Qi's family was not due to impulsiveness, but was the result of thinking and the easiest way to change the tragedy of his life. Even though he now has the advantage of a prophet, facing the huge Xue family alone is still like a tree shaking a tree. If he is still reluctant to marry Qi's family according to Xue Li's wishes, then the debt of 50 million yuan is still inevitable.

Although the 50 million yuan was hardly worth mentioning in the injuries he had imposed by the Xue family in his last life, Xue Zimu was reluctant to spend his ten years of youth as a horse for the disgusting Xue family. This is the starting point of his tragedy, as long as he starts to change from here, his future is destined to be completely different! He will have enough time to plan and implement a little bit, until those who have harmed him all deserve it!

Xue Zimu closed her eyes a little and combed her memory when she first arrived at the Xue family ten years ago, until the sound of knocking on the door calling him to get up sounded.

It is his stepmother Yao Yue who calls Xue Zimu. Generally, the work called by Xue family in the morning is done by a servant. In order to show his caring concern for Xue Zimu, Yao Yue has been actively calling him to get up and get away A "mother".

Xue Zimu thought for a while, and then pretended that everything should be heard normally, then got up to wash, and then went down to breakfast.

At the table, Xue Zimu's biological father Xue Li, stepmother Yao Yue, and half-sister Xue Lin were all present, but Xue Lin's younger brother Xue Yu was missing.

Xue Zimu stood on the stairs and looked at these people. Feeling the noisy hatred in his chest became uncontrollably turbulent again, and the hand holding the handrail was hard.

Seeing Xue Zimu coming out, Xue Li immediately piled up a smiley face and asked kindly, "How did Zi Mu sleep at night?"

Xue Zimu looked at the man who brought him life and ruined his life, and looked at the real but extremely false smile on the other person's face, and a nausea surged from the bottom of his heart, causing stomach pain.

He took a deep breath without traces, depressed the desire to vomit, slightly lowered his head to the table and sat down, Liu Hai half-covered the cold look on his face, and whispered, "It's okay."

In the past two days, Xue Zimu has always been cautious in the Xue family. Xue Li is only acting, and does not care much about Xue Zimu. Therefore, he did not find Xue Zimu different from the cold eyes in the past. Glittering a handful of bread to Xue Zimu and handing it to him, let him eat more.

Xue Zimu held the piece of bread, and all of her fingertips seemed to be rotting.

"Why hasn't Xiaoyu got up yet? You don't know how to manage every day until midnight?" After finishing the play of his father's filial piety, Xue Li started to ask about the son he really cared about.

Yao Yue smiled. "It's summer vacation. It doesn't matter if you let him play for a while. Xiaoyu didn't say some time ago that he wants to engage in a game company with the children of the Yang family and Zhao family? It's a serious matter. "

Xue Lin smiled and said, "Mom, do you still believe him? He said it nicely. In fact, he just made an excuse to play the game. I only charged a hundred thousand in the game yesterday. It was almost enough for me to buy a bag. waste money."

Xue Li's face suddenly became bad, and Yao Yue glared at Xue Lin with blame. "You usually buy clothes and bags more than Xiaoyu. I am embarrassed to say that others are wasting." Then he said to Xue Li: "Xiao Yu at that time Seriously, I don't see all excuses."