Chapter 91: Meeting

The villa was settled quickly, and Qi Yan received the news from there, saying that the task had been completed. Qi Yan asked them to value people. If someone else contacted the gang of villas, let those people do not show their feet when responding, saying that everything was going well, just proceed as planned.

Shi Ge, who kidnapped Shu Zimu, as they were about to reach their destination, contacted Ma Liu, who was about to take hostages, and confirmed that there was no problem.

Ma Liu, when they were subdued, they didn't know what was going on at first. They didn't expect the plan to be exposed from the beginning. Instead, they thought that someone was staring at them to eat black and wanted to wait for themselves later. People come over, can you find an opportunity to make a comeback However, when they found out that the other party was actually a member of the Qi family, several people almost scared their urine and suddenly couldn't think of anything to turn over. They already imagined their future prison life.

When asked to pretend that everything was normal and lead other associates, Ma Liu naturally nodded quickly. However, when he really received the communication from Brother Shi and answered back there, Ma Liu still couldn't help but tremble in his voice. Fortunately, Brother Shi didn't think that the other party had been taken over by others. I just felt that Ma Liu was a little more excited because of the money and color he could enjoy with this ticket. Heart.

Confirming that Shu Zimu will indeed be taken to the villa of Jian Hongshen, Qi Yan will no longer go to block the stone brothers, but directly let people speed up and rush over there.

Jian Hongshen's villa is a real estate in the suburbs. Although the real estate in Beijing is far away from the urban area, it is also selling well, but after all, it is not convenient to commute to work, and the surrounding supporting facilities are not good. Not much. The villa area is even more deserted, especially the villa itself has no advantage over other real estates, so it has to be quiet and private as the selling point. The distance between the two is quite large, and the middle is covered with trees. The next door is basically not visible. The situation here.

To tell the truth, this villa is not very good, but Jian Hongshen is not favored at home. The adult gift of others is a high-end multi-storey duplex in the city center. He is the only villa in the suburbs. It seems that the villa is better, in fact, neither the value nor the practicality is far behind the former. After Jian Hongshen got the villa, he almost never visited it a few times.

However, it is indeed very quiet and private, and because it is not a high-end community, the management is not very strict, and the entry and exit of strange vehicles and personnel will not be blocked much. In addition, there can be quite a lot of surveillance on the roads in Beijing. Even if Shi Brothers used a stolen car, they also changed it deliberately. Confusion of sight, it is not difficult to find clues along the surveillance. However, there is no dense urban surveillance in the suburbs. In addition, there are some construction areas. Not every road has panoramic surveillance. In some places, there will be more than one area between the two cameras. There is exactly one near this community. Xu Lan wanted to borrow Jian Hongshen's house, obviously out of this consideration.

Brother Shi was quite cautious. After confirming with Ma Liu, he still deliberately circumnavigated in other places, and then drove to the unsupervised area, urging Shu Zimu to quickly change to another car that was already prepared. After changing the car, the original driver still drove out the nanny car, and Brother Shi grabbed Shu Zimu and asked the younger brother to drive the newly-changed very unsuspecting Volkswagen, and he waited a while before turning the corner from another road. Drove out.

In this way, it can temporarily create the illusion that this car is no problem, and it can somewhat delay the speed of the police or the Qi family's investigation.