Chapter 39: wedding

The wedding day is on schedule, and I don't know if someone wants to "yan press" his own Shu Zimu. At this time, he is tossed by the cumbersome wedding process.

As the so-called big households have many rules, even if the Qi family is relatively less particular, they choose a less troublesome Western-style wedding, but there are still many things. In addition to the basic oath exchanges, the entertainment with the guests is actually the main event. For Shu Zimu, who did not know the power circle before, it was a black eye, so he had to start making up classes in advance.

Fortunately, the status of the Qi family is high enough, and it is the elders of the family of equivalent status who need Qi Yan and Shu Zimu to meet in person. The workload is not too great. However, toasting one by one is also a test of the amount of wine. Usually at this time, the brothers of the two newcomers came out to help. Xue Li also wanted to let Xue Yu take this opportunity to show his face in front of those with high weight. However, the Qi family didn't have this plan. When the time came, Qi Heng had to do it alone, so Xue Yu wouldn't let it go, and Qi Yao wouldn't go up. The reasons are readily available. These two are underage and cannot drink alcohol.

Qi Heng's wine volume is very good, but I'm not afraid to help Qi Yan and Shu Zimu.

Shu Zimu went through the process several times, and finally walked into the wedding scene after being familiar with it. Because he thought that he had a phobia before marriage, Qi Yan had been worried about his bad reaction at the wedding, so the whole person seemed to be more tense than him, so that when Shu Zimu was modeling, Bai Xinlan shot him directly. hand.

"You're getting married. What are you doing with a face that the world owes you money for? You go out like this and others think we were forced to marry you." Bai Xinlan hated and ironed him with a finger, "We It doesn't matter, you will be distressed when others arrange for Zi Mu?"

Qi Yan heard a word, and after a moment he tried to make a smile.

Upon seeing this, Bai Xinlan directly shivered, "Okay, don't laugh, it's more scary than before. Just keep your usual appearance, don't be so tight as before. When you register, It's good to take the picture."

It took Qi Yan a while to satisfy Bai Xinlan. The other party nodded and went in to see how Shu Zimu was doing.

After a while, Qi Yan heard the sound of the two getting closer.

"It's beautiful! Although my eldest son isn't flattering, he still has a good vision." Bai Xinlan's voice was a bit exhilarating. "When those guests come later, they must be envious of death."

Shu Zimu smiled embarrassedly, "It is the credit for clothes and hairstyle."

Before they took wedding photos, they also took pictures of people wearing white suits, but the effect is not as good as it is now. Obviously, there are still big differences between the specially made Gaoding gown and the studio. Although the quality of clothes in that studio is also very good, it is estimated that it is not cheap, but after all, it is not specially tailored according to personal figure.

Bai Xinlan smiled and smiled, didn't refute him, just said: "Ayan should look straight at the eye later."

As she said, when the two came out of the room and slammed into the eyes of Qi Yan sitting in the outside in the next second, Shu Zimu's well-cut white suit suited her figure just right, and she looked tall and slim. Long, excellent ratio. A lilac tie and bright blue gemstone cufflinks dotted on the white fabric, just like the dazzling face, it brought the whole picture brightly. Because the facial features and skin are impeccable, Shu Zimu only put on a light makeup, her long eyelashes appear slightly curled than usual, and her lips are more translucent and translucent, like fresh cherry with dew. Because it is light makeup, there is no partial violation of the face and other places, and it is almost not necessary to retouch the picture when taking pictures.