Chapter 12: Reveal

Although the Xue family is far less well-known than the Qi family, anyone who is pointed at his nose like this will be angry, and not to mention his daughter, Xue Li is naturally not happy. But he just looked ugly, not directly angry, because Xue Lin's words were exactly what he was worried about.

He couldn't rest assured of the marriage with Qi's family one day, even if according to Yao Yue's situation at the banquet that day, Qi's family treated Xue Zimu differently, but after two days, the other party did not move. The news was not received, enough to make Xue Li start to feel embarrassed. If nothing happened at the banquet that day, perhaps Xue Li had already been elected as Xue Zimu. However, with such a premise, and no expected follow-up, Xue Li's mood can be described as quite tormented.

It's not that he couldn't hold his breath, it was really a matter of marrying with the Qi family, and it was a rare opportunity. Originally, he didn't have much hope, but Xue Zimu rarely got into the eyes of Qi's family, raising his expectation to the top in an instant. The greater the expectation, the more painful the process of waiting for results.

Seeing Xue Li's gloomy face but not speaking, Xue Lin, who was a little regretful because of the impulsiveness of the impulsive words, seemed to feel a sense of victory and couldn't help getting up. However, she did not continue to poke Xue Li's heart, but focused on Xue Zimu.

"Dad, do you really think that Xue Zimu can be taken in by the Qi family? Why is he? Even if Qi Yan has that kind of... addiction, but doesn't it mean that he is favored at the Qi family, will the Qi family choose Xue Zimu as his wife? Xue Zimu Except for the face that was restless at first glance, it was estimated that it would be called at that time, that is, Mrs. Qi wanted to see a lively one."

In the end, Xue Zimu was also his son. Although he didn't like it much, he couldn't say it was disgusting. Xue Li's face became more gloomy when he heard Xue Lin belittle his brother. Upon seeing this, Yao Yue interrupted Xue Lin and said, "Yes! The Qi family will not drag on for too long, and we will know what the result will be in a few days. It is only two days, and there is no need to rush to a conclusion."

Xue Lin has now consciously become a party of reason, Wen Yan pouted and hummed, and did not take Yao Yue's words seriously, she seemed confident in her guess.

Yao Yue frowned and wanted to say something, but the housekeeper suddenly came over to report: "Master Zi Mu is back, and there is also Qi's second younger."

Xue Li was taken aback for a moment, and then his face blossomed. He was about to ask what was going on, but Xue Lin's sharp voice rang first: "What?!"

Xue Li was taken aback, and stared at Xue Lin fiercely. She stood up and walked out to pick someone up. At the same time, she explained to Yao Yue: "Take care of her and don't let her talk nonsense later."

On the road, Xue Zimu and Qi Yan said that they would communicate with them about the kittens at any time, and they still agreed to the Xue family where the kittens belonged—it was Qi Yan's. In addition, they also found a problem to be solved: the little guy still lacks a name.

Out of tolerance for younger generations, Xue Zimu gave the naming rights to Qi Yan, but Qi Yan seemed to be very cautious about it. After thinking all the way, he still did not come up with a satisfactory name, so the matter was temporarily shelved.

Qi Yan didn't really want to see Xue Li and others, but it wasn't polite to leave without revealing his face for the first time. After arriving at Xue's house, he still got off the bus.

Just a few steps out of the garage, Xue Li quickly received the news and greeted Qi Yan with a smile: "How come Qi Shao came at this time, Zi Mu didn't say anything to the family."