Chapter 100: So-called show affection

Shi'an's security staff were very powerful, and they did not allow reporters and fans to break through the blockade of the crew. Until the day of the film was safely filmed, the director's hand waved to let people start to clean up the venue, and he took the lead team to accept the reporter. After the interview, the security guards began to relax the blockade.

The main creative team naturally included the screenwriter Shu Zimu, but entertainment reporters seeing gossip is almost like mosquitoes seeing blood. Because of the widely spread photos on Weibo, Shu Zimu can almost think of what will happen to him. See the reporter below It was like seeing a bunch of humming mosquitoes rushing towards him, naturally I didn't want to go any further.

And how much he will go down will take the lead and grab the topic of the crew and the film, so the director found that he was missing and he didn't call him specifically. However, when the reporter asked Shu Zimu, Che Jingyuan responded with a good temper: "The editor-in-chief is going to date the big boss. If you have any questions not related to the film, you can ask him next time you see him."

Many reporters heard that Shu Zimu and Qi Yan were going on a date. They wished they could immediately know where they were, and then took a photo to make an interview report. However, there is Yun Hao, a high-traffic little fresh meat in the crew, and Che Jing. Yuan, a well-known director and some other celebrities, as well as the IP of "Super Energy Office", and today's point of Yun Hao's not having to take a stand-up shooting at the headquarters of Shi'an Real Estate. In general, the crew is more worthwhile here. attention.

Therefore, except for the reporters who had asked Shu Zimu at the beginning, the topics that followed were basically wandering on the issues related to the crew. The fans who came here also interacted with Aidou smoothly. After the simple meeting and interview, several parties were quite satisfied. Afterwards, there were quite a few reports in the relevant manuscripts. The director said that Shu Zimu and Qi Yan were dating, and the marketing account used various eye-catching expressions.

Overall, this location brought a lot of heat to the crew. Although it is estimated that it is too early to release the movie, it is good to have such a low-cost and effortless promotion in the early stage. And looking at the configuration of the crew and the face of the Qi family, they are mostly optimistic about the trend of this movie media. Che Jingyuan was originally worried that some people questioned that he would only shoot low-cost feature films, and that he could not shoot such fast-paced commercial movies with special effects and multiple scenes. As a result, I saw that the media's expectations were okay. They are very good.

Shu Zimu escaped from being chased and blocked by reporters that day and stayed with Qi Yan until returning home from get off work. The result of the investigation on Li Wensen's matter the next day came to Qi Yan. The other party did not lie. He was indeed a college student who loved photography. Uploading photos to Weibo was indeed used as a storage backup. After the investigator contacted him, he saw many photos stored in the other party's Weibo album. And the pictures of Qi Yan and Shu Zimu taken by Li Wensen are not the only ones that were accidentally sent out, and there are many more that he did not forget to choose "only visible to himself".

After confirming the situation, the investigator sent the result to Qi Yan and let him make a decision. Seeing that the other party was indeed not intentional, Qi Yan was ready to bring the photos over, and then stopped investigating. As for the thought of hiring him as a photographer before, Qi Yan still didn't do it. The other party was still a student, and it was estimated that he didn't necessarily want to take up the job.

Yesterday, Qi Yan and Shu Zimu just discussed which photo was enlarged and discussed the results. Now that I know there are more photos to choose from, I suddenly felt that the results discussed yesterday were useless. It is estimated that it will take longer today. Time to study it again.